YCV: Get it sung

Virtuoso

46 minutes ago, bouncy said:

Very pleased with the outcome :)

me and john never sung the add on anyway ( we just dont agree add on's are needed), but we knew we had to fight this redic charge.

We knew YCV was not proscribed by law and it even mentioned that in the charge , and that was one of our few defences.

YCV is not a crime, it should never bring rangers fans to court in the first place, you do not have to explain yourselves to a PF or judge about the YCV 1916 royal irish rifles , 36th division Ulster.

so sing loud and sing very proud

A monumental result. YCV banners to add to the flavour. As you say get it sung, loud and very proud. This will upset every hater in the land. Then of course the hypocrisy, YCV not proscribed, *RA proscribed, but THEY can sing their glorification week in week out without any repercussions and yes it will be worse on our return. However, after this judgement, YCV will be a great response, that can now bring no damage to the club or anyone personally. The taigs including plod will be fucking bealin! Let's do it!

Good news for the guys who were up at court.

Sad thing is the dumpling police will still lift others for it. If they want to follow through with any sectarian type of laws they need to educate the idiotic cops so that they're not lifting innocent people every week.

5 hours ago, bouncy said:

Very pleased with the outcome :)

me and john never sung the add on anyway ( we just dont agree add on's are needed), but we knew we had to fight this redic charge.

We knew YCV was not proscribed by law and it even mentioned that in the charge , and that was one of our few defences.

YCV is not a crime, it should never bring rangers fans to court in the first place, you do not have to explain yourselves to a PF or judge about the YCV 1916 royal irish rifles , 36th division Ulster.

so sing loud and sing very proud

I cant give you enough likes for pleading 'not guilty'.

It amazes me that the bears getting done for TBB do not plead 'not guilty' based on the fact that fenians are are terrorists and not synonymous with catholics.

Well the best advice is I can give from my own experience 

Coppers do not know anything other than what they think or believe , rather than what they know to be true.

PF was to blame for letting this carry on as far as it did they should of seen the facts before I even got called up but because it's football and a hot topic just now they we're desperate to hold onto it as much as they could .

Always plead not guilty , all our orange songs are folklore and celebrate Edward Carson , the Uvf and YCV of the home rule era and the heroism of the great war in more specific the battle of the somme, 

Being arrested was not pleasant ,yes it's a pain in the ass , time wasting and all for nothing. Granted it's not nice and they will try and sweet talk you into a guilty plea, 

'Just so you know Brian , build my gallows Is fine , but it's the add on you are being charged with' ....god give me strength lol

heard many a word being spouted to arrested bears since this daft law became reality 

"Singing about ulster can be offensive "

"Someone might think Carson UVF is terrorist "

Just a few of what I have heard over the years 

Always plead not guilty and know exactly what you were singing because it's our folklore .

Guy in england wearing a T-shirt mocking Hillsborough disaster gets arrested. Tim in scotland wearing celtic top mocking Ibrox disaster and nothing happens.

We sing TBB, we get arrested. The tims sing IRA songs and nothing happens.

The mini tims attack our players and try to start a riot, they try to turn it on us with fabricated shite.

It's a fucking disgrace. The tattie munching terrorist lovers we took in are now dictating what we can and can't do. Next season should be a massive boost for scottish football, but I can see it making the headlines for all the wrong reasons and guess what? It will all be made out top be our fault.

The famine is over. GTF ya fenian scum!

I remember unfurling this flag at a Rangers v scumbags game prior to the o.b.a.f. pish even existed and a "bigot" from Strathclyde's finest gave me a bit of chat of how it was offensive..I was pished at the time and just waved it in his general direction shouting.."Historical..!!"...

Anyways in 2013 me and a mate brought it out at the Remembrance Sunday parade and not a raised eyebrow in sight..just a few compliments from a few P.U.L Bears in attendance..?

new phone pics 441.jpg