A year up on the new sellik manager

With the signing today of young Rossiter it dawned on me that not only do we have the best manager in Scotland/UK but Warburton will have a year's more experience of managing in Scotland than the next manager of them. I've got a feeling it that next season it'll be a two horse race and I think even at this stage, before the fixtures have have been drawn that we have should be firm favourites going into the next season. No matter what thumb says or what all the sheep shaggers may think.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, TheTavernierDevil said:

With the signing today of young Rossiter it dawned on me that not only do we have the best manager in Scotland/UK but Warburton will have a year's more experience of managing in Scotland than the next manager of them. I've got a feeling it that next season it'll be a two horse race and I think even at this stage, before the fixtures have have been drawn that we have should be firm favourites going into the next season. No matter what thumb says or what all the sheep shaggers may think.

Be realistic please

Just now, Red White & Blue said:

Correct, but to say we have the best manager in the UK and that we should be favourites is a bit much

Mmmmmm maybe aye  maybe naw.  It will be a two horse race next season and Warburton for me has a year up on the next manager of them. Gives us the edge in my opinion.

I think it will be the most competitive league for decades next season. Aberdeen and hearts should be stronger although with no chance of winning it as usual but I think the filth will drop more points next year especially with Rangers being back in it and the pressure is all on them. We all know how well they perform under pressure lol.

15 minutes ago, Red White & Blue said:

Correct, but to say we have the best manager in the UK and that we should be favourites is a bit much

We defo have the best manager in Scotland, we possibly have one of the very top English managers.

The mhanks will (and should) be the bookies favourite but WE have to believe. We are stealing a bit of a march in terms of recruitment and management. 

It seems that some are underestimating us ahead of next season and I quite like that.

1 minute ago, WCPRANGERS1 said:

We defo have the best manager in Scotland, we possibly have one of the very top English managers.

The mhanks will (and should) be the bookies favourite but WE have to believe. We are stealing a bit of a march in terms of recruitment and management. 

It seems that some are underestimating us ahead of next season and I quite like that.

Correct on all points imo 

5 minutes ago, baltic_blue said:

I think it will be the most competitive league for decades next season. Aberdeen and hearts should be stronger although with no chance of winning it as usual but I think the filth will drop more points next year especially with Rangers being back in it and the pressure is all on them. We all know how well they perform under pressure lol.

I think the tactics ad system will be the difference next season. No one in British football comet close to the way we play.

6 minutes ago, WCPRANGERS1 said:

THIS(tu)

19 minutes ago, TheTavernierDevil said:

I think the tactics ad system will be the difference next season. No one in British football comet close to the way we play.

No one in Scottish football, you may mean?

Liverpool and Tottenham play exhilarating football at times. 

I have faith in Warburton, best manager in Britain though, bit of a stretch but he could well be on the way up there. I think many are misunderestimating us, I have every faith we will win the top league next season. With hearts and the sheep in there too it makes it interesting and I can see us coming out on top 

11 minutes ago, bennyali said:

No one in Scottish football, you may mean?

Liverpool and Tottenham play exhilarating football at times. 

Well I'm not sure. Definitely not seen the rangers play with so much purpose within a definite frame for playing football. I've already highlighted Liverpool, spurs being the obvious comparison. Seems we all think that Leicester will be a flash in pan, not even to mention man Utd, city, arsenal, West ham and all the rest of these teams have done nothing this season. They all seem to me to be a bit like we have the best players so we'll win the league, for me we have much more than this.

12 minutes ago, MisterC said:

I have faith in Warburton, best manager in Britain though, bit of a stretch but he could well be on the way up there. I think many are misunderestimating us, I have every faith we will win the top league next season. With hearts and the sheep in there too it makes it interesting and I can see us coming out on top 

One game away from European football. Won the league, beat the tims, completely overhauled our backroom staff and style of play, all within ten months. Seems like the best manager in the UK to me. Has defeated everything put against him.

My biggest concern next season is also the most exciting part for us fans.

Litteraly every league game will be approached like a cup final by the other clubs and fans. 

Everyone will want to beat us and hurt us but IMO it will get the best out of our players. 

Our players need the motivation of having to raise their game and they will require that week in week out. The big issue is consistency, can we maintain enough momentum and quality through the whole season against such adversity ? Who knows. 

But we have one hell of a chance to make it the best title ever won if we could do it at the first attempt. I can't fucking wait.

1 hour ago, TheTavernierDevil said:

I've got a feeling bears shit in the woods and Elvis is not alive.

Bookies will not make us favourites which as Rangers fans should make us happy.  Longer the odds the bigger the reward.

12 minutes ago, TheTavernierDevil said:

One game away from European football. Won the league, beat the tims, completely overhauled our backroom staff and style of play, all within ten months. Seems like the best manager in the UK to me. Has defeated everything put against him.

Do you genuinely think Mark is THEE BEST manager in the entire UK?

18 minutes ago, Red White & Blue said:

Do you genuinely think Mark is THEE BEST manager in the entire UK?

Yes I do. Ranieri won the biggest prize of all, due to a combination of factors. I'd put Warburton up  with that achievement certainly. Who else comes close?