Joey Barton at Rangers training ground

WMT

4 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

And that's just me lol 

seriously though I don't like him don't want him but MW is a great manager and no one went nuts when Diouf signed who is the same grain as Barton 

if he signs I'll still welcome him but he wouldn't be my first choice - simple as that 

Warburton and McParland have genuinely baffled me here. He's a football mercenary. My brain is fried. I don't think it helps I've been up for 24 hours, but when I go to sleep I hope I wake up and this was all a terrible, terrible dream.

4 minutes ago, AlBear85 said:

Warburton and McParland have genuinely baffled me here. He's a football mercenary. My brain is fried. I don't think it helps I've been up for 24 hours, but when I go to sleep I hope I wake up and this was all a terrible, terrible dream.

I have no idea how Joey Barton fits into Warburtons philosophy when it comes to signings, baffling right enough. 

Obviously MW has had discussions with Dyce, so I can only assume that Dyce has given MW enough information for MW to take a chance.

Not my cup of tea either but I guess we'll have to give him the benefit of the doubt, there is a good player in there and I feel that this is the type of player that the gaffer was looking for when he was wanting Eustice, old head with a ton of experience.

1 minute ago, BEE said:

Hated Diouf before he signed, loved him when he left.

Not impressed with the twitter shit with the tarriers but a goal or two against them or a Scott Brown leg breaker will sort that out.

Our great club is better than this.

He will drag our name through the mire.

Just now, somersetbear said:

Our great club is better than this.

He will drag our name through the mire.

I think you could say the same about Diouf when he signed but I don't think he disgraced us while here.