Joey Barton at Rangers training ground

WMT

Just now, Courtyard Bear said:

I have no idea how Joey Barton fits into Warburtons philosophy when it comes to signings, baffling right enough. 

Rangers are crying out for experience in the middle of the park, don't forget how hard he tried to Eustace fit , Barton is a big step up from him.

No doubt he's been a good player  for Burnley strolled  through the season.  Iam in 2 minds about him signing  on one hand he's a fucking crackpot on the other  he's the type of player  we need in the midfield.  The refs up here will be wetting them self's  to send him off,he'll  be a marked man from day one the mhedia will also have a field day...In Warburton  we trust....

Just now, RFCstuart said:

No doubt he'd do great for us if he signs, but it seems like Warburton saying he only wants players who want to be here and want to play for us was lip service.

Barton was one of the leaders and best players in a team that just got promoted to the premier league. If he signs and choses us over premier league football then we can't really say he doesn't want to be here  

1 minute ago, daverfc13 said:

Rangers are crying out for experience in the middle of the park, don't forget how hard he tried to Eustace fit , Barton is a big step up from him.

I get that but were is the value or group harmony in Barton. 

Hopefully he proves us all wrong. 

2 minutes ago, TheKingObv said:

Why would Barton sign if he didn't want to play for us? :lol:

Could've worded that better, but I mean players who for example haven't tweeted that they prefer them for a start. like I said I'm sure he'd be a very good player for us