Joey Barton at Rangers training ground

WMT

7 hours ago, Rangers Lady said:

He is a horrible bastard of a man, his brother murdered a lad in Liverpool, the way his family conducted themselves after the guilty verdict was horrendous

As taig as it gets, that aside he is a good player who, according to experts is improving towards the end of his career

I know where you're coming from, but we can't judge people by the actions of others, I always thought though that he was a stereotypical Celtic signing and some of his conduct over the years leaves alot to be desired.

Was really surprised to read about this earlier. Initial thoughts were much the same as a lot on here - past it, expensive wages, comes with a lot of baggage. But have we had any reason to doubt Warburton and McParland? 

No, and for that reason I hope he signs and he will have my unwavering support.

On a side note, those who are moaning cause he said he liked them, get a grip. We have people in our team who have been employed by the scum and who have supported them growing up, don't matter a jot when they pull on that blue jersey.