Joey Barton at Rangers training ground

WMT

Just now, TopCat said:

Nope :541:

He's the one that's losing out here. Fuck him. We move on and bring in players that are desperate to pull on our famous blue jersey. I only want players who want to be at our club. I was even prepared to over look his past but he's had his chance imo.

At any rate, I don't think the deal will go through now tbh.

So, because he hasn't signed a contract YET, that means he doesn't want to be at our club?

1 minute ago, TopCat said:

He's the one that's losing out here. Fuck him. We move on and bring in players that are desperate to pull on our famous blue jersey. I only want players who want to be at our club. I was even prepared to over look his past but he's had his chance imo.

He has had his chance? Jesus fucking christ. I want to see how quick you could make a decision that would change your families life, sell your house, come up to another country, look for another house while taking into account he is dropping the chance to play in the EPL. Look at the bigger picture ffs.

2 minutes ago, TopCat said:

This "yassss just sign bluenoses we r da people" attitude is nice but it won't win us titles and trophies. Just look at Ally's time in charge.....

Just now, rfc1990 said:

So, because he hasn't signed a contract YET, that means he doesn't want to be at our club?

He's had plenty of time to say YES and sign on the dotted line. As someone else said I only want players who desperately want to play for our club.

If he does sign and becomes a star for our team - playing well week in week out - then I will hold up my hand and say I was wrong but this deal has annoyed me the way it has dragged on.

5 minutes ago, TopCat said:

Oh my! Patience is not a virtue in your case! :lol:

If one of Bartons  main attractions is Euro  football then we'll have to wait till Saturday. If he signs we'll not give a fu*k about waiting a few days. With regards to his wife though, imo he shouldn't have crossed the border if he'd not okayed the possibility first.

Calm down ffs 

it will happen on Friday get the support bouncing for the final 

and probably a wee cheecky bid for cummins to unsettle them like we done with allan (who I don't think we even wanted to sign) 

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

For all Barton's faults he's more than entitled to take 3 days with his family to mull it over 

its nowhere near unresonsble - it will be his last move, he has EPL contract offer there and will be taking a drop in wages 

it's totally fair 

Why you no sign now Joey! Arghhhhh!

2 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

For all Barton's faults he's more than entitled to take 3 days with his family to mull it over 

its nowhere near unresonsble - it will be his last move, he has EPL contract offer there and will be taking a drop in wages 

it's totally fair 

I just don't see how he won't sign. I can't see Burnley given him a bigger contract we are offering a 2/3yr deal with a chance of European football for most of those years and trophies every year. Over a relegation battle next year and no doubt he'll be in this position next year

5 minutes ago, Bluenose1986 said:

Remember before the Internet when deals were announced when they were done and no one knew how long talks had been going on?

am 26 and for all of those I remember there being a worldwide web tbh

4 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

am 26 and for all of those I remember there being a worldwide web tbh

I'm 30. The internet wasn't a commercial thing till 1992 really. In no way was it the colossal mass of information it is now. 

My sarcastic point is people should chill out. If he signs he signs. If he doesn't, he doesn't. We move on to another target. 

59 minutes ago, TopCat said:

You sound like the kinda guy who  would end up marrying the scheme bike cos she gave you your hole on the first night.

Ps just an observation.

Good things come to those who wait,patience please.

9 minutes ago, Bluenose1986 said:

I'm 30. The internet wasn't a commercial thing till 1992 really. In no way was it the colossal mass of information it is now. 

My sarcastic point is people should chill out. If he signs he signs. If he doesn't, he doesn't. We move on to another target. 

We'll have none of that "common sense " shite in here!

57 minutes ago, TopCat said:

He's had plenty of time to say YES and sign on the dotted line. As someone else said I only want players who desperately want to play for our club.

Might aswell raid the bottom division im sure they are all desperate to play for us 

1 hour ago, TopCat said:

I voted that we sign him but I'm changing my mind. He's had plenty of time to decide that he wants to play for our magnificent club.

I don't want him anywhere near Ibrox now.

You get offered a job which means uprooting your family, you wouldn't want to discuss it before making a commitment ?

1 hour ago, Bluenose1986 said:

Remember before the Internet when deals were announced when they were done and no one knew how long talks had been going on?

Yeah! The good ol' days!

When a presser was called and we wheeled out a Laudrup or a Gough or an Amoruso!!

Never Forgive Never Forget

2 hours ago, TopCat said:

If he does sign and becomes a star for our team - playing well week in week out - then I will hold up my hand and say I was wrong but this deal has annoyed me the way it has dragged on.

Dragged on? It's been what, 3 days? :lol: 

2 hours ago, TopCat said:

Give over you bore.

You mightn't like it but if a player doesn't support us and they also have the choice of playing in the premier league they are going to at least take time to think about it