649 members have voted

1. 1. Joey, yes or no ?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes. Warburton has often spoke of the character assessments which take place when considering signings so he wouldn't sign him if he felt he was a risk.

Plus we are crying out for an experienced midfielder and he has lots of experience at a high level. He is very competitive and not afraid of a challenge which is also what we need at the moment.

4 minutes ago, Thewhitesettler said:

been a bit of a nutter most of his life, but he's getting older, and hopefully, wiser now,

If MW wants him, it's a resounding YES from me!!!

Never been known for a tarrier fuck to get wiser with age. Should be no where near Ibrox.

It's a yes from me, even better that it's probably a yes from our manager too. 

If Mr Warburton can help him be more responsible and mature, and motivate him back to the form he showed at Newcastle, where he deservedly gained an England cap, it's a no brainer.  

Mark%20Warburton%20Thumbs%20Up.640x480.j

This is the kind of poll that the mhedia and hate filled fans of other Scottish clubs lap up.

If the man is a Rangers player it is a yes from me. Everyone deserves a chance, especially someone with undoubted talent.

Wasn't sure at first but I trust MW 100% and if he wants him then that's good enough for me and for all the things you can say about Joey Barton, you can't say he's not a talented footballer and will enhance the team.

For those saying his age is an issue I would ask you to think about how much MW wanted Eustace in the team at 36 years old for his experience as well as his ability then I would say that Barton is above Eustace in all aspects.

Even  if we don't get Barton I still think we are on the brink of something special.