Hampden memories.

markem

Just now, jim white's a bear said:

Too busy imagining me wading in old mens pish and reminiscing

I'm imagining the poor bastard that inevitably slipped in that drunk (or pished as it may be)

13 minutes ago, Moobs said:

Watching the semi final again. Watch Halliday in the wall when the thumb hits that free kick at the end. Doesn't want to look :lol:

Mate watched it plenty over the weekend and today and still cringe when the ball hits the keeper in the back - horrible moment at the time.  Mckay's pen is the same - still looks like Gordon has saved it.

:D - just watched it.  He doesn't turn at all.

8 minutes ago, markem said:

Mate watched it plenty over the weekend and today and still cringe when the ball hits the keeper in the back - horrible moment at the time.

:D - just watched it.  He doesn't turn at all.

Ye can see his face thinkin he's hit that well. Miss ya baldy cunt!!:lol:

One of my most memorable days out at Hampden was when the Harry Wraggs fucked the mhanks 4-1 in the league cup final, coming from Maryhill most of my mates were Jags supporters back then, it was an incredible day out, there was a bunch of Thistle supporters all gathered together in the Rangers end surrounded by the mhanks and when the first went in the dhims just shrugged their shoulders same as they did when the second hit the net, expecting their heroes to stage the comeback, when the third went in that's when it started to get ugly with the first of the fights starting, and by the time that the cunts went four nil down before halftime it became all out war, I've never enjoyed myself so much being in a fight with that lot as I did that day it was hilarious 'cause a few of our guys had come tooled with broken car aerials and if you've never seen the damage a broken car aerial can do to human flesh then take my word for it, you never want to be on the receiving end of one LOL. they were like men possessed swinging those fucking things tearing into the bastards, man it was a sight to see, the wankers thought the Jags supporters would shite themselves because of the sheer numbers on their side, but they got a hiding off the park that day as well. 

Maryhill was a good place to be that night.

Sorry OP that it's not Rangers related, I realize it may not be what you were looking for when you started this thread but it was an enjoyable day at Hampden none the less.

1 hour ago, slimjim1690 said:

One of my most memorable days out at Hampden was when the Harry Wraggs fucked the mhanks 4-1 in the league cup final, coming from Maryhill most of my mates were Jags supporters back then, it was an incredible day out, there was a bunch of Thistle supporters all gathered together in the Rangers end surrounded by the mhanks and when the first went in the dhims just shrugged their shoulders same as they did when the second hit the net, expecting their heroes to stage the comeback, when the third went in that's when it started to get ugly with the first of the fights starting, and by the time that the cunts went four nil down before halftime it became all out war, I've never enjoyed myself so much being in a fight with that lot as I did that day it was hilarious 'cause a few of our guys had come tooled with broken car aerials and if you've never seen the damage a broken car aerial can do to human flesh then take my word for it, you never want to be on the receiving end of one LOL. they were like men possessed swinging those fucking things tearing into the bastards, man it was a sight to see, the wankers thought the Jags supporters would shite themselves because of the sheer numbers on their side, but they got a hiding off the park that day as well. 

Maryhill was a good place to be that night.

Sorry OP that it's not Rangers related, I realize it may not be what you were looking for when you started this thread but it was an enjoyable day at Hampden none the less.

Mate you expect stories and occasions that you've never heard about to emerge on these threads however I could never have predicted tims getting leathered with Car Aerials by Thistle fans :D