New Chant - "Waghorn On Fire"

Ace

I'm not into copying all these new chants that hit social media but this is a belter and should be used. Get someone to put it on a jukebox on Saturday and that will be it started.

We've enough traditional and unique songs to keep us going as well as adding in newer ones.

The thing I noticed about Leicester winning the league watching their games was all these new chats was slightly embarrassing as didn't have their own. But as I said we've got a brilliant mix

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

How the fuk do you make a football chant 'your own', they are all cloned y the supporters various clubs and even across continents.  Hello, Hello being the prime example.  You even hear that in China where its Hurro Hurro.....

...we arra Birry boys...

17 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

What is it wi belters trying to rip off other teams songs.

Yer a disgrace to Rangers ya glee loving bandits.

Calm down the original don corleone.

just because we like to sing cool chants you can't pick a singing film and pass that as patter.

Just now, Bellshill_Bear said:

just because we like to sing cool chants you can't pick a singing film and pass that as patter.

That chant is as cool as fire.

Barton hears that mince then games a bogey

11 hours ago, Bellshill_Bear said:

Its no school, why do people have to act uninterested and like they hate every suggestion? Fucking like stuff it's not the 70s or whatever decade you were in your prime in he 10s we sing chants we enjoy and spray paint our name around.

fucking eld yins

Wit?

1 hour ago, Bellshill_Bear said:

Copying chants from other clubs is something wee diddy clubs fans do. Weve got hundreds of great songs.

And yes we may have used this tune before, but OP wants us to straight up copy a chant thats really big on social media so its not the same as just using the same tune, hes suggesting we copy the chant.

Completely unoriginal, like most modern football or UK "ultras" songs, which is part of the reason there is hardly any atmosphere because hardly anyone wants to sing these pishy euro chants that the UBs etc just copy from other clubs.

The only "successfull" song thats been made up recently is the 4 Men Had A Dream song, love that chant, but apart from that and the Barcelona in 1972 one the rest are pretty pish. How many times has the whole crowd joined in with all the "ooohhh ooohhh RAAANGERS" shite that the singing sections sing? Never. The only time the crowd joins in is when we sing Derrys Walls, Blue Sea Of Ibrox, Follow Follow or TBB, because those are the songs we all know and love and are classics amongst the Rangers support and those are the songs we want to sing, we're Rangers fans, not copycats who want to sing the same generic pish tunes that you hear in every stadium across Europe.

Give me the Sash and Derrys Walls before that Euro shite any day, im sure most Bears agree. Not just older Bears, im 27 and I miss when we sung all the old tunes.

3 minutes ago, Willis said:

Copying chants from other clubs is something wee diddy clubs fans do. Weve got hundreds of great songs.

And yes we may have used this tune before, but OP wants us to straight up copy a chant thats really big on social media so its not the same as just using the same tune, hes suggesting we copy the chant.

Completely unoriginal, like most modern football or UK "ultras" songs, which is part of the reason there is hardly any atmosphere because hardly anyone wants to sing these pishy euro chants that the UBs etc just copy from other clubs.

The only "successfull" song thats been made up recently is the 4 Men Had A Dream song, love that chant, but apart from that and the Barcelona in 1972 one the rest are pretty pish. How many times has the whole crowd joined in with all the "ooohhh ooohhh RAAANGERS" shite that the singing sections sing? Never. The only time the crowd joins in is when we sing Derrys Walls, Blue Sea Of Ibrox, Follow Follow or TBB, because those are the songs we all know and love and are classics amongst the Rangers support and those are the songs we want to sing, we're Rangers fans, not copycats who want to sing the same generic pish tunes that you hear in every stadium across Europe.

Give me the Sash and Derrys Walls before that Euro shite any day, im sure most Bears agree. Not just older Bears, im 27 and I miss when we sung all the old tunes.

I agree the sash and derrys walls are great songs which should not be forgotten. But when the first Harlem Shake dropped in 2013 can you imagine if everybody went "naw fuck that, it's got really big"

every song is copied, apart from the political songs which isn't a chant as such, we need chants for players like hallidays song (copied) 

we can do that chant 10x better anyway

Just now, Bellshill_Bear said:

I agree the sash and derrys walls are great songs which should not be forgotten. But when the first Harlem Shake dropped in 2013 can you imagine if everybody went "naw fuck that, it's got really big"

every song is copied, apart from the political songs which isn't a chant as such, we need chants for players like hallidays song (copied) 

I can imagine, I wish thats what had happened.

4 minutes ago, Bellshill_Bear said:

Follow Follow isnt copied, Blue sea of Ibrox isnt copied, unless I'm mistaken.