When Saturday Comes

5 hours ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

When Saturday finally cinmes I think I'll be near flying, I'm nthonestly more excited for this than the game against the scummy shite, days are dragging in, think I'm more excited due to the fact my daughters are going this time and can't wait to take them to their first BIG cup final, booked into social club for refreshments before match but will be on it well  beforehand probably, what are other bears pre-match plans?  Fuckin intae these needle sharing bastards .

Hope your telling all the naughty people who sing bad songs Infront of your daughters to shut up and let them sing first.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Going round to my neighbours, he's got a huge TV and things are better on a big one than than sitting in a pub waiting on a twisted hivs fan to crash a glass off your head at full time.

Plenty of bigotry for these bomb supporting bams. 

Travelling to go to my sisters to look after the niece and nephew-no beverages but get to see it on brother in laws ridiculously big TV screen ad if the niece wants peppa pig or some other kids stuff she can use her pad pad as she calls her Ipad!

2 hours ago, BlueboyG said:

Telly for me, my 3 mates (cunts) got tickets, I'll have a few beers and jump about on ma tod lol, still canny wait.

Same for me amigo.8m at the British meat management awards in Park Lane in London Friday night.our sausage skins supplier Mike is on the next table and he has taken it fuckin so wide from me as he is an hiv. He is gonna get it big time when the soup kicks in.good lad though.real good lad.a Proddy none the less.fuck him and his ticket on Saturday though.lucky cunt.

No Surrender

Rab

4 hours ago, Craig/ said:

Where abouts that leaving fae mate? 

Orange hall bud, then round  gartsherrie road up Blair road to cenotaph then up Fenian bank street on to sunnyside road,  then up the Main Street onto muiryhall street and up John street over the hill back to the hall 

27 minutes ago, Gartsherriederry said:

Orange hall bud, then round  gartsherrie road up Blair road to cenotaph then up Fenian bank street on to sunnyside road,  then up the Main Street onto muiryhall street and up John street over the hill back to the hall 

Try to get along after the game 

Got a ticket through my supporters club  but have given it to one of my mates on the bus who never got to the semi final. I am working in the evening anyway so will just watch it on the telly. Regretting the decision to give up my ticket as I type this but it's done now:disappointment:

2 hours ago, True blue 72 said:

Can't get out of work! Recording it and watching as live Saturday night with the Mrs and a few beers

You'll need to get yourself some good earplugs for work - unless you're deaf, then magic :541:

14 minutes ago, googglebot said:

You'll need to get yourself some good earplugs for work - unless you're deaf, then magic :541:

Working in earplugs not a good idea, thankfully no one here will tell me the score... Or even know there's a big game on

11 minutes ago, True blue 72 said:

Working in earplugs not a good idea, thankfully no one here will tell me the score... Or even know there's a big game on

Do you work in a Morge or Refugee Centre?

Heavy weekend ahead.

30th birthday party on Friday night with guys from our R.S.C which will no doubt end up in a house party / sash bash.

The Masonic for a couple of hours on Saturday before the bus leaves for the game.

Then I have a fuckin 40th party that night.

Sunday is gonna be fuckin sore. :lol:

9 hours ago, mclovin9091 said:

Yez are all pricks :D

I'll be opening a set of gates for 0700, then staunin aroon like a tit for several hours saying "good morning Sir/Madam, if you wouldn't mind following the traffic cones down to the junction where you and your vehicle will be searched and then guided to a parking space"

After that a spot of lunch in the form of classic catering from Sodexo, no doubt a nice cats arse (top notch sausage roll), a delicious sandwich, i'm hoping for cheese and pickle, bottle of water, slightly (2 weeks at least) out of date fruit probably an apple and a bag of crisps.

With a big of jiggery pokery i can then "reallocate" myself to the welfare tent for a couple of hours to relieve the guys in there and maybe watch the game on a dodgy stream on Mobdro.

Fucking fredders, but at least once the games finished i can then start to kick all the fuckers out and get on it.

Im concerned about  you  relieving the guys in the tent lol