manthebheatscanttame

soulboy

1 minute ago, soulboy said:

fuck reading that with that background..... honest to god man it looks like a fuckin dog's dinner - my eyes are falling out my head.

4 minutes ago, mabawsa said:

I am lost following the cryptic messages.So is it an ex-Rangers Directior and the politician are one and the same? Is the accusation being they played a part in the RTC blog?

That's what it sounds like to me

Ye would need some of the boffins they had at Bletchley Park during the war to decipher that lot.

Btw, I've been saying for the last two years that there were some mid to high level politicians involved with the attempted murder of our club. We might never know their names (for certain) but it would be fantastic to see them named. Even just one of them!

15 minutes ago, soulboy said:

That's the Name of his blog so who am I to argue what he calls it 

Think the thread title is missing a wee s somewhere. 

Loved his opening sortie :2gunsfiring_v1:

"Right any of you fucking idiots in the Main Stream media want a story a huge story you can contact me through the comments page."

2 hours ago, sergio said:

This guy does a hell of a lot of digging, exposing people left rights and centre, yet he doesn't get lauded as others do.

because he doesn't make clear what it is he is trying to do and what point he is trying to make. I cant make head nor tail of half the blogs. Who, what, when, where, why and how are the basics of journalism and should be the basis for any blog. To be honest that comes across as just gibberish that I cant take seriously.

2 hours ago, chepooka said:

Who is the Black Knight?

Could this be a cryptic hint at Nigel Griffiths who used the name White Knight in his messages to Craig Whyte during his alleged "undercover sting" operation to get Rangers players and staff to change over from EBT's to Umbrella Renumeration Trust schemes. Also wondering how close Griffiths' links are to Dr Death?

2 hours ago, True Azure said:

Could this be a cryptic hint at Nigel Griffiths who used the name White Knight in his messages to Craig Whyte during his alleged "undercover sting" operation to get Rangers players and staff to change over from EBT's to Umbrella Renumeration Trust schemes. Also wondering how close Griffiths' links are to Dr Death?

Griffiths and Reid were both in Blairs cabinet in 2006 - 2007.

Just sayin':pipe: