Rangers Refusing To Wear New Strip In Final?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Rangers are only a tiny part of his empire, but I bet presently most of his thoughts/time and effort  are taken up by this tiny %, he is a commercial bully and after being surrounded by yes men all his life afraid of upsetting him this will be a new saga to deal with and I don't think he will know how to.

4 minutes ago, pcbear said:

The Rangers are only a tiny part of his empire, but I bet presently most of his thoughts/time and effort  are taken up by this tiny %, he is a commercial bully and after being surrounded by yes men all his life afraid of upsetting him this will be a new saga to deal with and I don't think he will know how to.

Comfort eating.

Just now, CHAMPS4LIFE said:

was my opinion hard to understand ? let me guess .... because I don't like the strips i'm a rhat ? go on get it out your system 

You said it,not me and if the hat fits.....

Fair enough not liking it but 'ugly as shit'? Yer fucking arse.

story isn't based in any solid facts but to be fair it seems the logical choice, King doesn't want to advertise the tops like we always do if we get to the final, if we are getting the reported 4p in the £ then it looks as though King is willing to do without the 4p completely to starve Ashley out 

Just now, CHAMPS4LIFE said:

story isn't based in any solid facts but to be fair it seems the logical choice, King doesn't want to advertise the tops like we always do if we get to the final, if we are getting the reported 4p in the £ then it looks as though King is willing to do without the 4p completely to starve Ashley out 

Maybe he is trying to put a full stop on the retail deal as it stands,but you wouldn't understand that.

1 minute ago, plumbGER said:

You said it,not me and if the hat fits.....

Fair enough not liking it but 'ugly as shit'? Yer fucking arse.

in my opinion they are ugly as shit .... opinions are a good thing they are healthy to have don't stifle them because you don't agree, and if your offended by the word shit then away and change your tampon 

1 minute ago, plumbGER said:

Maybe he is trying to put a full stop on the retail deal as it stands,but you wouldn't understand that.

deary me your slow, pretty much exactly what i was saying just focused on the strips as its the basis of the whole thread 

1 minute ago, CHAMPS4LIFE said:

in my opinion they are ugly as shit .... opinions are a good thing they are healthy to have don't stifle them because you don't agree, and if your offended by the word shit then away and change your tampon 

Who gives a fuck about your opinion?

You seem rather angry.

I suggest you calm down and you put your tampon back in.

32 minutes ago, BF2 said:

We haven't worn our new strip in the SC final since the 90's. Non story.

Only been in the final 6 bloody times since the 1990's which doesn't help (we kept the 2000 strip for a further year so it wouldn't have applied in any event)