Rangers Refusing To Wear New Strip In Final?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, harry handsome said:

Nah mate, it's only true if it's on Facebook.

Ma back teeth are floating with the amount of pish going about this just cba anymore.  As long as a team is on the park and puts the spoon burners in their place I'll be happy

Any proof we were going to wear the new kit for the final? We haven't done that for a good few years.  Buy hey, why let the truth stand in the way of a good story.  

The daily rebel can die in a fucking fire.  No-mark, hate mongering, SNP appeasing scumbag of a rag.

People asking if it's true are forgetting that it's Paul Murray's little outlet. I bet my last quid it's true and it happens.

I think it makes us look a bit petty and amateurish IF it was planned and agreed to wear the new strip (not that Ashley and Sports Direct are examples of integrity and honesty either, mind you)

42 minutes ago, Broxi said:

Surprised they didn't add in swiss flop for klopp upsets the kop

Well, to be fair, the KOP is a section where the fans stand in the stadium, although you might be on to something there, "the break up of the union would upset the broomloan"