Mark Warburton presser

Jonok

1 minute ago, Blumhoilann said:

Was that from Hampden?

MW looks tired to me,mayb just tired of the same questions?

Lots of travelling and trying to get signings sorted.....the guy is a beast. Hopefully if he can win the cup and sort out a few more signings he can get a well earned holiday with the family.

1 hour ago, Blumhoilann said:

Was that from Hampden?

MW looks tired to me,mayb just tired of the same questions?

Was going to say he looked drained before seeing your post.

I guess he's working hard at the moment trying to get players in, I have no doubt that type of thing can be quite tiring. 

Twice he mentioned a squad of 16 for the final, is this an indication of only 5 subs on the bench, wonder why?   Why not go with a full bench, makes no sense as it would provide an opportunity to give a couple of youngsters a chance to a part of the cup final experience.

1 minute ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Twice he mentioned a squad of 16 for the final, is this an indication of only 5 subs on the bench, wonder why?   Why not go with a full bench, makes no sense as it would provide an opportunity to give a couple of youngsters a chance to a part of the cup final experience.

I really don't think he's into giving youngsters a place in the squad unless they have earned it. He sees no point in having someone on the bench that he's definitely not going to use!

18 minutes ago, Cobham said:

I really don't think he's into giving youngsters a place in the squad unless they have earned it. He sees no point in having someone on the bench that he's definitely not going to use!

Got he point wen he made it originally, however, a cup final is a different scenario and guys like Burt deserve a spot, even by way of recognizing their contribution to our league win, no matter how small that contribution was.

Foderingham,  Bell, Tavernier, Wilson, Kiernan, Wallace, Halliday, Holt, Law, zelalem, Waghorn, Miller, Clark, Shiels,  Burt, McKay

I spectacle the above will be his 16, can Hardie or Walsh not be added to the squad or are they cup tied?

Pity Ball, MOH, King, Forrester and Thompson are all unavailable.

45 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

It is a full bench 16 for sc final 

Edit looks like rules have changed. And it's 18 

1 hour ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Got he point wen he made it originally, however, a cup final is a different scenario and guys like Burt deserve a spot, even by way of recognizing their contribution to our league win, no matter how small that contribution was.

Foderingham,  Bell, Tavernier, Wilson, Kiernan, Wallace, Halliday, Holt, Law, zelalem, Waghorn, Miller, Clark, Shiels,  Burt, McKay

I spectacle the above will be his 16, can Hardie or Walsh not be added to the squad or are they cup tied?

Pity Ball, MOH, King, Forrester and Thompson are all unavailable.

Cant add them too the squad after march i think it is , sure thats what got  dundee hivs into shite the other week 

1 minute ago, ger4life_1872 said:

Cant add them too the squad after march i think it is , sure thats what got  dundee hivs into shite the other week 

Yeah, wasnt quite sure about the 31 March rule, whatever the fuk it means.

Still we are Rangers and I do not agree with a short bench, especially in a cup final.   McCoist got pelters for a short bench and I disagree with MW' decision on this one.  I'd rather put HF on the bench, injured or not, than have a spot go to waste and in fact HF has earned a spot.

5 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Yeah, wasnt quite sure about the 31 March rule, whatever the fuk it means.

Still we are Rangers and I do not agree with a short bench, especially in a cup final.   McCoist got pelters for a short bench and I disagree with MW' decision on this one.  I'd rather put HF on the bench, injured or not, than have a spot go to waste and in fact HF has earned a spot.

Yeah i dont disagree mate i would prefer the spots too be filled