Plans for tonight and tomorrow

ricksen92

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just about to head out to my aunties 50th. Missus wants to go out afree it so I'll be a blazing mess then hitting the boozer at opening time tomorrow fir a few curer before the bus the back of 1. 

Fear thread for me from Sunday onwards.

Just got wee man settled. Watching bit of.millwall  game. Bottle of pinot  grigio  chilling .. record. Watch gogglebox  Mrs comes home from work bit of action . Up early breakfast rolls. Get booze down to the halls for sash bash  then off to the match I go. No cccs  loyal. Just on a good supporters bus. 

36 minutes ago, WATP-FOREVER said:

Up early tomorrow, have a shit, shave, shower, new shirt, new shoes, new shorts, new socks - by then, the battle fever's on - fuck hivs and the pope.

Shirts and shorts don't go mate. Especially with white socks and black shoes.  .. maybe give that miss  

The rest I can deal with but jesus  wept.

1 minute ago, deco19761 said:

Shirts and shorts don't go mate. Especially with white socks and black shoes.  .. maybe give that miss  

The rest I can deal with but jesus  wept.

Never mind Jesus, you've got me weeping - where the fuck's the black shoes mentioned.

Few beers tonight, up at the crack of dawn, down half bottle of tonic, with a couple of bacon rolls, then continually shout up the stairs for two hours telling my two oldest daughters to move their fucking arse and stop fucking about with their hair etc, receive numerous warnings from missis about watching they two and not drinking too much, leave for bus onto social club for a few beers then it's off to the match we go 

9 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Few beers tonight, up at the crack of dawn, down half bottle of tonic, with a couple of bacon rolls, then continually shout up the stairs for two hours telling my two oldest daughters to move their fucking arse and stop fucking about with their hair etc, receive numerous warnings from missis about watching they two and not drinking too much, leave for bus onto social club for a few beers then it's off to the match we go 

Is dawn getting her crack oot for cup final day?

-Chill out in my room tonight watch a few films eat some junk food go to bed about midnight.

-Wake up at 7am meet up with 8 others from camp (one other Rangers fan) and get a taxi to Stafford Train Station and head into London, drop our bags off at the hotel we are staying in. 

-Go shopping and sight seeing for a bit. 

-Find a bar/pub showing the Rangers game and at around 1.30pm start drinking at the bars around that area.

-Watch Rangers win the Scottish Cup.

-Go eat a steak or something.

-Move on to some more bars and drink until about 11pm and then find some nightclubs and get fucked up before returning to our hotel in the early hours (hopefully with some girl)

In pub right now with a few bears. Looks like a long night. Think i may have too take a we carryout with me on bus just for hair of the dog(b downed b4 dundee). Dont want too sleep cant wait. Lets go RANGERS