Kenny Miller

Just now, Cobham said:

His best season as a Ger! I've never been a huge fan but you can't deny his contribution this season. 

I posted at the start of the year if he delivered 10 goals it'd be a success this year. He's went above and beyond.

Shit result today. Gutted

5 minutes ago, Dan Deacon said:

I posted at the start of the year if he delivered 10 goals it'd be a success this year. He's went above and beyond.

Shit result today. Gutted

I know mate but we didn't turn up. Shit defending again and only 2 shots on goal when we've probably averaged 15 per game all season. 

Miller had a good game today, was all over the place but our defending is completely inept. Closing down for the first and marking at set pieces for 2&3. Very poor. 

We definitely need 6/7 new first team players for next season. 

33 minutes ago, JamieD said:

The only player who can leave with his head held high today.

So true he really wanted it pity no one else turned up, one of the worst cup final performances I've seen from us

Exactly my point to guys on the bus saying the 3 week break killed us. If that's the case how come a 36 year old Kenny Miller put in a performance like that credit to the club and most of the players need to look at themselves and look no further than KM as an example of what it takes to be a winner

The contrast effort, desire and application between Miller in his late 30s, and Clark in his mid 20s is frightening.

Clark should be chased from our club after that. Most pathetic thing I've seen from a Rangers player since Cammy Bell last year.