Subbing Zelalem for Shiels

Just now, Briton said:

We went ahead after that.  Got to agree though, that didn't work as Sheils was beyond poor. 

Abomination of a footballer 

Zelalem was looking composed and then gets hooked. Unbelievable 

Cant win really.. Most people would have preferred Shiels to start.. I was actually calling for him to be subbed. Shiels disnt have the effect he should have.. It happens. We were very poor today..looked like a team that hadnt played for 3 weeks. 

1 minute ago, TheKingObv said:

Abomination of a footballer 

Zelalem was looking composed and then gets hooked. Unbelievable 

Zelalem was his usual self; that's about as good as it gets with him.  Sheils, and Clark, were terrible in what should be their last outing for the team. Not that they were alone.

Just now, lidorfc said:

Zelalem was one of our stand out players, taking him off for that useless cunt Shiels, absolutely baffling if it was just a sub, and not a forced one.

Zelalem was shite as well. I'm assuming Marks thinking of winning the game not controlling it. Zelalem is unlikely to give you any cutting edge or goals. Glad that neither will be involved next year.

14 minutes ago, Number5 said:

Zelalem was shite as well. I'm assuming Marks thinking of winning the game not controlling it. Zelalem is unlikely to give you any cutting edge or goals. Glad that neither will be involved next year.

Fuck off he was the best player on the park

The subs bench has always shown MW's 'lean squad' at its most extreme. Two central defenders guaranteed to play today, no other defensive player anywhere near the squad. Plenty of room for even more new players than last summer, given the need to get some out.

Fuck off. Miller looked like the only one who wanted it. By turning like fuck and slowing things down when a pass to stretch the defense was on isnt my idea of being the best player on the park. Not saying he was the poorest but can understand if Mark wanted to win the game why he'd bring on Dean. However he must have forgot that Shiels is shite as well.

We were poor today, and as usual paid for it through our defensive frailties.

Don't know if Zelalem got injured or not prior to coming off but him and Kenny were our 2 best players, with Kiernan being our worst till Shiels and Clark came on, Shiels was bad but Clark ffs, he wouldn't make a school team on this performance absolute shite.

Anyway would have liked to have beaten these bastards as it would have been a nice bonus to the season we have had, but it wasn't to be.

I am going to have a few :beer1: tonight and play some great :crabflute:, not to drown my sorrows over todays result, but to celebrate how far and how much we have achieved this season under MW/DW and look forward to better things next season.