Who's to blame?....

cpm1979

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The defence for being shite, the attack for creating close to fuck all, Kiernan for refusing to shut down stokes, tavernier for not knowing how to mark at corners and nicky for being a professional footballer who can't control a football.

I think that just about covers it.

The team as a whole didn't show up, again did they believe they'd won it before a ball was kicked?

Miller gave his all and in my books was the only one deserving of praise. Defensively appalling, woefully short of options (Burt must be shite if Shiels and a lark got on ahead of him).

We'll regroup and get better players in for next year but the defence is number 1 priority

7 minutes ago, j1mgg said:

Defence, and not having decent players on the bench. 

MW has to take blame for sticking with shiels and Clark.

That dfb stokes was running into the gap between Tavs and Keirnen. We had nobody on the bench to plug the gap. Yet again we are winning a game but throw it away because we attack instead of doing what we are really good at.... Keeping posseaion. Wtf is that all about? 

Some players were under par but our tactics were dire.

I'm not blaming the manager, but his score more than we concede philosophy is fucking rank. If he gets rid of the whole defence and gets a decent one for next season, then it might work. Today though, our whole defence was fucking rotten. Strachan must be rethinking calling up Wallace and McKay. They offered fuck all and Tav is not a footballer, never mind defender. Disgusted with the lot of them right now. If they all left, I wouldn't give a shit!