Would rather have lost to the tarriers

31 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Than this shower of shite, ruined the whole fucking season lets not beat around the bush, a cup final against hibs, a chance for European football, 3 weeks to recover and get ready, abd we fucking choked

Absolutely embarrassing rangers

You said in the Warburton thread  you wish Dundee had fucked us,  now you wish we lost to celtic.

What a mad reaction to a defeat...Wishing you had been defeated earlier and by your bitter rivals. 

Mental.

Just now, Super1872 said:

You said in the Warburton thread  you wish Dundee had fucked us,  now you wish we lost to celtic.

What a mad reaction to a defeat...Wishing you had been defeated earlier and by your bitter rivals. 

Mental.

I do, i wish we hadnt got to the final, especially given the performance, had we battered hibs and got robbed fair enough, but when that rhat tarrier cunt stokes has more chances than your whole team, its embarrassing and heartbreaking

Lets be honest, no one expected to beat the tarriers, we expected to win today

I'm not saying the defense weren't shite, but overall we had two thirds of the possession and were coasting until the last 10 minutes.

So let them have their day. At the end of it, they're the ones stuck in the championship and we're back where we belong.

That game today has shown us who have been found out and should never wear a Rangers jersey again. We got promotion, that's what we wanted. Time to continue rebuilding the squad, and our focus can now fully be on going for 55. 

I'n gutted about today as much as anyone mate, but there's nothing we can do now apart from make the team stronger. 

2 minutes ago, Andy2020 said:

I'm not saying the defense weren't shite, but overall we had two thirds of the possession and were coasting until the last 10 minutes.

So let them have their day. At the end of it, they're the ones stuck in the championship and we're back where we belong.

We weren't coasting, people need to waken up, foderingham had 3 good saves before stokes got his second, not to mention the chances missed from hibs off target 

We held that game by our bawhairs

1 hour ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Than this shower of shite, ruined the whole fucking season lets not beat around the bush, a cup final against hibs, a chance for European football, 3 weeks to recover and get ready, abd we fucking choked

Absolutely embarrassing rangers

Shut the fuck up ya dick. If you were looking for a reaction, you got one. Well done

We missed out on a treble. To say it's ruined the whole season is jumping the gun. It's fucking shit, but put ourselves in our situation 12 months ago getting battered by Motherwell and you'd have taken this. Probably going to get ridiculed for making the most out a bad situation but we can end today with our heads held high and look forward to a summer of transfer activity and a title challenge next year.