Running on the park

BlueGates

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Those junkie fucks attacked the captain of our football club and you're starting a thread about Bears who ran on to protect our own? Shut the fuck up

I'm glad we stood up and sparked out any cunt who wanted to try something. 

Sums you up as a support when you celebrate the greatest result in your history by running onto the pitch, attacking opponents and goading their fans. Scummy as fuck.

1 hour ago, fanaticCR said:

Well we let Motherwell charge our end last year.

Won't happen again so fair fucking play to everyone who ran on the pitch.

Charge the Rangers end and we will lay you out. 

If the opposition fans charge our end we can demand the authorities do something about it.

Take to the pitch when your team loses and you not only allow them to get away with it but you add to the violent/thug/scum stories that everyone outside our support likes to tell and propagate.

If you're an adult and you take to the pitch from our support in a game you've lost you deserve to be banned from football as you putting a target on our club for everyone else to aim at.

Want to fight, go to a boxing or arrange a fight closed doors with opposition fans where you can avoid dragging Rangers name into disrepute.

Hibs should get dragged over hot coals for that invasion as would be demanded of us these days but the second a group of Rangers fans take to the pitch the blame can at best be shared and in turn they'll get off with it. In effect we've just gave them a 'get out of jail free' card.

EDIT; Going by what others have said, some of them reading like first hand accounts, I've got it wrong in my comments prior to the 'edit' in bold and in the immediate posts made by myself after it; My comments were based on the understanding that Hibs had merely a celebratory invasion and some of our fans took to the pitch in defeat. My comments in turn have either offended or been misconstrued with regards to what I've subsequently read happened i.e. Hibs fans attacked our players, fans took to the pitch to defend them etc etc. Assuming the latter accounts relayed to me are accurate (I have no reason to suspect they aren't going by some of the well vetted posters having a go at me) then I fully expect Hibs to be hung out to dry, fans prosecuted, the Police to comment on failure to protect and just about everything else you would expect if the tables were turned. I apologise for any offence caused, I got it wrong.

15 minutes ago, BlueGates said:

Makes us look very bad. 

Anywhere else a team gets their moment.  Guy pushed a lassie to the ground in our section to get on the park. What's the point. We were never in it. 

On to next year ?

Sorry, what? Are you having a go at Rangers fans here?

17 minutes ago, BlueGates said:

Makes us look very bad. 

Anywhere else a team gets their moment.  Guy pushed a lassie to the ground in our section to get on the park. What's the point. We were never in it. 

On to next year ?

Shut up ya dick

3 minutes ago, THE_Ibrox_Preacher said:

If the opposition fans charge our end we can demand the authorities do something about it.

Take to the pitch when your team loses and you not only allow them to get away with it but you add to the violent/thug/scum stories that everyone outside our support likes to tell and propagate.

If you're an adult and you take to the pitch from our support in a game you've lost you deserve to be banned from football as you putting a target on our club for everyone else to aim at.

Want to fight, go to a boxing or arrange a fight closed doors with opposition fans where you can avoid dragging Rangers name into disrepute.

They ran onto the pitch and started throwing punches at our players and lobbing stuff at Rangers fans - what the fuck are you babbling on about? The police response was an absolute disgrace they were meandering on to the pitch whilst our captain was being assaulted FFS

1 minute ago, fanaticCR said:

Well we let Motherwell charge our end last year.

Won't happen again so fair fucking play to everyone who ran on the pitch.

Charge the Rangers end and we will lay you out. 

Disagree 100%No time for anyone who ran on the pitch.The Hivs fans were a disgrace.Dont need bears charging on getting involved and giving our haters the chance to say we can't handle losing.Sorry but feel anyone who ran on from our end let us all down.

What the fuck!!!

Those Cunts ran on and attacked our ass Manager and 6 players and some are having a go at Bears!

Tell you what, I'd hate to get in to a row and looking to be backed up by some of the fannies posting on this thread!

1 minute ago, Rollestonbear said:

Disagree 100%No time for anyone who ran on the pitch.The Hivs fans were a disgrace.Dont need bears charging on getting involved and giving our haters the chance to say we can't handle losing.Sorry but feel anyone who ran on from our end let us all down.

Fuck off, riddy.

5 minutes ago, THE_Ibrox_Preacher said:

Hibs should get dragged over hot coals for that invasion as would be demanded of us these days but the second a group of Rangers fans take to the pitch the blame can at best be shared and in turn they'll get off with it. In effect we've just gave them a 'get out of jail free' card.

You do realise our players were getting he shite knocked out of them? 

Many a time I stayed on at Hampden Park when our team had lost a final. I stayed to show support and applaud our team regardless of result. Never walked away from doing that.

Would maybe have run good naturedly on to the park if we'd won, never happened (except as a 14 year old at Scotland friendly once, which was good natured).

Stayed on the terrace back in 80s riot disgusted at what was going on.

But I really just can't understand it when we lose. Immature basically. We all know the potential consequences, but some can't stop themselves........

I suspect quite a few were mentally prepared for this if we won, so were actually ready for it, and with the adrenaline flowing at the end only took a few idiots to encourage others. 

Fairly or unfairly it is a stigma on our club now, and will always lead us in to trouble, and always has potential to lead to confrontation and potential trouble and injury.

And once again maximum respect to the police horsemen and those wonderful horses which I witnessed many times providing the best control of all, calmly and positively.  :praise: Thank fuck they are there instead of the likes of riot police and water cannon.

Regardless of the reasons or incitements we need to learn the lessons of Barcelona (I know the police there caused the trouble, but we need to learn it won't be accepted.)and the general troubles of the 80s which finally led to the fans being fenced in, and ultimately Hillsborough, and how stupid wee thing like smoke bombs flares and running on the pitch can hurt our club badly..

No excuse for the Hibs fans either, but they had more reason than us to go out to enjoy themselves and probablymost had no bad intention.. (the one's who went on to solely cause aggravation and trouble can'tbe condoned and with videoevidence should rightly be prosecuted and punished)

8 minutes ago, THE_Ibrox_Preacher said:

You're normally a sensible poster.

This however is a pile of steaming hot shite.

9 minutes ago, THE_Ibrox_Preacher said:

Get yourself to fuck ya pretentious prick. 

1 minute ago, psb07158 said:

They ran onto the pitch and started throwing punches at our players and lobbing stuff at Rangers fans - what the fuck are you babbling on about? The police response was an absolute disgrace they were meandering on to the pitch whilst our captain was being assaulted FFS

If you believe we are being unfairly targeted in this country then you will know that we'll  be blamed for anything untoward our support does, it therefore plays into our enemies hands to do just that.

If the opposition fans do something and we don't get involved, they are fucked - we get involved and it will be swept under the carpet or see us once again targeted. This is where I am coming from.

Is there any scenario in which Rangers fans getting involved in trouble will a) see our club painted in a positive light, b) see our club not be targeted by the authorities, c) not have our fans painted as scum?