Running on the park

BlueGates

10 minutes ago, THE_Ibrox_Preacher said:

If the opposition fans charge our end we can demand the authorities do something about it.

Take to the pitch when your team loses and you not only allow them to get away with it but you add to the violent/thug/scum stories that everyone outside our support likes to tell and propagate.

If you're an adult and you take to the pitch from our support in a game you've lost you deserve to be banned from football as you putting a target on our club for everyone else to aim at.

Want to fight, go to a boxing or arrange a fight closed doors with opposition fans where you can avoid dragging Rangers name into disrepute.

Hibs should get dragged over hot coals for that invasion as would be demanded of us these days but the second a group of Rangers fans take to the pitch the blame can at best be shared and in turn they'll get off with it. In effect we've just gave them a 'get out of jail free' card.

Fucking wank. You are a fuckin prick

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, THE_Ibrox_Preacher said:

If you believe we are being unfairly targeted in this country then you will know that we'll  be blamed for anything untoward our support does, it therefore plays into our enemies hands to do just that.

If the opposition fans do something and we don't get involved, they are fucked - we get involved and it will be swept under the carpet or see us once again targeted. This is where I am coming from.

Is there any scenario in which Rangers fans getting involved in trouble will a) see our club painted in a positive light, b) see our club not be targeted by the authorities, c) not have our fans painted as scum?

I don't give a shit mate. If I saw our players or fans being attacked by some junkie fucks I wouldn't stand about thinking about the consequences of me running on in our players/fans SELF-DEFENCE. 

Why would you run onto a few guys giving it the girfuy.

I don't defend us at all. We should be gracious in defeat - regardless of how shite it is. 

Any cunt hitting our players though from Hibs deserve smashed to fuck.

-------

3 minutes ago, scottyc06 said:

You do realise our players were getting he shite knocked out of them? 

Didn't see a player getting the shite knocked out of them.

The police's job is to handle that stuff, nothing positive will come from our fans getting involved and it will be used to justify the failure to do anything about the initial instigation. 

6 minutes ago, sandyinroyalblue said:

I don't want to see another one of those taig animals in Ibrox again

Hibs supporters should be banned from our ground for life.

100% agree with that, next time we get a cup fixture with they scumbags at Ibrox they should be told in no uncertain terms they won't be getting an allocation 

2 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

I don't give a shit mate. If I saw our players or fans being attacked by some junkie fucks I wouldn't stand about thinking about the consequences of me running on in our players/fans SELF-DEFENCE. 

If any of our players were touched I would refuse to play in front of any of those Hibs supporters again.

2 minutes ago, THE_Ibrox_Preacher said:

The police's job is to handle that stuff, nothing positive will come from our fans getting involved and it will be used to justify the failure to do anything about the initial instigation. 

Just because you didn't see it doesn't mean it didn't happen. 

2 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

It's not self defense is it? You are in the stand and not involved and you take to the pitch for a barny when your team loses. You are getting involved in something that's nothing to do with you.

If the our players are attacked and the police fail to deal with it they are in trouble along with the Hibs fans, how do you think things will play out once our fans get involved? Bearing in mind our support has believed itself to be unfairly targeted and singled out for the last decade.

2 minutes ago, THE_Ibrox_Preacher said:

Just now, sandyinroyalblue said:

If any of our players were touched I would refuse to play in front of any of those Hibs supporters again.

I personally saw Lee Wallace get punched by their fans

The Sun are reporting that 6 of our players were assaulted and so was Davie Weir

Just now, THE_Ibrox_Preacher said:

It's not self defense is it? You are in the stand and not involved and you take to the pitch for a barny when your team loses. You are getting involved in something that's nothing to do with you.

If the our players are attacked and the police fail to deal with it they are in trouble along with the Hibs fans, how do you think things will play out once our fans get involved? Bearing in mind our support has believed itself to be unfairly targeted and singled out for the last decade.

I honestly cannot believe the stance you are taking here

Lee Wallace was getting punched in front of my eyes and the police were on the other side of the pitch doing FUCK ALL about it - casually wandering on to the park. I'm sorry I don't place the same faith in the police as you do, and I'd rather be safe than sorry when it comes to our own fans and players.

1 minute ago, THE_Ibrox_Preacher said:

I actually can't believe the reaction from some is to have a go at our own fans! 

Our players were attacked! They were throwing stuff at our support! They shouldn't have been anywhere near us, yet you decide to have a go at those who stood up for us rather than those who instigated the whole thing! Who needs enemies eh?

13 minutes ago, Rollestonbear said:

Disagree 100%No time for anyone who ran on the pitch.The Hivs fans were a disgrace.Dont need bears charging on getting involved and giving our haters the chance to say we can't handle losing.Sorry but feel anyone who ran on from our end let us all down.

Who defends our players? The police? Who failed, so if they fail we will take action. 

17 minutes ago, THE_Ibrox_Preacher said:

If you believe we are being unfairly targeted in this country then you will know that we'll  be blamed for anything untoward our support does, it therefore plays into our enemies hands to do just that.

If the opposition fans do something and we don't get involved, they are fucked - we get involved and it will be swept under the carpet or see us once again targeted. This is where I am coming from.

Is there any scenario in which Rangers fans getting involved in trouble will a) see our club painted in a positive light, b) see our club not be targeted by the authorities, c) not have our fans painted as scum?

Tell you what, if I'm at a game and I see 100's, yes it was 100's of cunts if not more running onto the pitch and attacking our players and assistant manager, then I'm going on and backing helping our players and ass manager.

I really, really, don't understand how any Bear would not!

How the fuck could you just sit there and watch our players get attacked by a fucking mob????

5 minutes ago, THE_Ibrox_Preacher said:

Get you and your 8 paragraph high and mighty shite tf fuck you absolute pretentious fucking prick. Come into any decent Rangers phb and say half the shite you have said in herrew and we will see how much teeth you have left at the end of it you fucking worst cunt.