• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, johnw said:

Why did our fans run on to the pitch anyway? Quite embarrassing! 

Several journalists have reported seeing our captain being repeatedly punched and kicked, along with other assaults on players and staff not shown on TV. Why didn't more of our fans run onto the pitch is the question.

Just now, JamieD said:

Several journalists have reported seeing our captain being repeatedly punched and kicked, along with other assaults on players and staff not shown on TV. Why didn't more of our fans run onto the pitch is the question.

Like I said I haven't seen that on the telly but hopefully hibs will get punished for it. 

Just now, JamieD said:

The Sky commentator (and even Andy Walker) also mentioned it, they were aghast at the behaviour of Hibs fans although the tv pictures cut away from the pitch.

I did not get a ticket for today  but my family were there and they said it was a riot they saw our players getting hurt. 

they were glad to get out the stadium as the  police were struggling to control the Hibs fans .

Just now, bombaybadboy08 said:

That's told me.

Look at you slagging Rangers fans for running onto the park after our players were attacked :lol:

Fucking idiot, no doubt the first to run when a crowd attack your mate.

Obviously I didn't see it so that's why I asked. 

1 minute ago, Sparkle said:

The Sky commentator (and even Andy Walker) also mentioned it, they were aghast at the behaviour of Hibs fans although the tv pictures cut away from the pitch.

I was watching on telly with my old man and they were interviewing Stokes (I think). The crowd noise darkened noticeably and I said to him "that's not cheering any more, something's happening on the pitch, why aren't they showing this?"

Here's hoping they kept the fucking cameras on and just didn't show the pictures.

4 minutes ago, JamieD said:

Sadly we couldn't protect our own because nobody expected it, but the fans that did stand their ground did our Club proud. Not one HIVs cunt who ran at us stayed on their feet.