Rangers statement

daverfc13

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I re-read the announcement in the Rangers website and notice that the Club use the term 'severe provocation'.    Add that to assaults on staff and players (don't know if any were actually injured or required medical treatment) but the whole tenor of the statement quite rightly places enormous pressure on the SFA and Police not just to make a statement, not just to promise a full inquiry, but to take action against Hibs and its so-called supporters.  

Opposing fans, who just saw their team get an injury time winner to win their first Scottish cup in over a century, and their first thought is to attack Rangers players and staff? Scum doesn't even encapsulate it.

The SFA simply must throw the book at them. No slapped wrists, fine, suspended punishments. Ground closure, withdrawal from competition the bare minimum.

1 minute ago, AlBear85 said:

Opposing fans, who just saw their team get an injury time winner to win their first Scottish cup in over century, and their first thought is to attack Rangers players and staff? Scum doesn't even encapsulate it.

The SFA simply must throw the book at them. No slapped wrists, fine, suspended punishments. Ground closure, withdrawal from competition the bare minimum.

Well said.

Just now, AlBear85 said:

Opposing fans, who just saw their team get an injury time winner to win their first Scottish cup in over century, and their first thought is to attack Rangers players and staff? Scum doesn't even encapsulate it.

Mate it just shows the hatred for our club in this nationalist fuckin cesspit. Fuck this midden that we live in!!

Good statement, straight to the point and those who are to blame. I didn't see any assaults on the tv, only hibs fans near any Rangers players were pretty much shouting at them and one even shook Kenny Miller's hand, but then again bbc showed fuck all of what was going on.

Just now, Moobs said:

Mate it just shows the hatred for our club in this nationalist fuckin cesspit. Fuck this midden that we live in!!

If the SFA don t handle this properly then effectively they are giving licence for fans to attack opposing teams players. There is no way they can be seen to be lenient to this.

1 minute ago, Jack The Flipper said:

I suppose it was rapid BP9, but it does ride on the cusp of the wave now, something really has to be done about it - it means we are not taking any shit regarding this.

Oh hibs will get hammered for this ! No question

3 minutes ago, CottonRunt said:

I can absolutely guarantee nothing will come of this.

A wee fine for hibs and a warning.

We MUST get out of Scottish Football or there must be major changes.

It's completely poisoned against us.

Because Hibs are the underdogs, cindarella story etc, i could believe that.

2 minutes ago, CottonRunt said:

I can absolutely guarantee nothing will come of this.

A wee fine for hibs and a warning.

We MUST get out of Scottish Football or there must be major changes.

It's completely poisoned against us.

Normally i'd agree. However, there's no way this can be overlooked. When Andy Walker is saying it's disgraceful and you have eye witness accounts from guys like Peter Smith, and video footage aplenty I believe they will be hammered, and I also believe we will not let this go lightly..........

Great statement from our board.    That's exactly the type of thing they should be doing.  We should be taking these cunts all the way, I want assault charges for anyone who even touched one of our players or staff.

fucking shocking, and the BBC condone that shit.

WE lost the final, i accept that.  I would have been gutted and just got on with it otherwise.... but no, those jakey neds decide to take it one step too far.  Because of their hatred for all things Rangers... they think attacking our players is acceptable.

This is NOT just a silly wee but of banter.  This is serious and if Hibs are not given a serious penalty for it then it will likely go further.  1 player, 2 fans maybe... but SIX players and management team? totally unacceptable.

This will be the first time in decades where the cup will not be lifted in traditional manner.  Only Hibernian and their junkie ned supporters.