Happy With This Seasons Achievements?

I for one are happy with this seasons achievements, Won the league,Won A Cup, And beat the celtic.

I am gutted at the fact we lost to hibs in a final,also we have missed out on Euro football, But if I was told at start of season, We would get promoted and beat the celtic, I personally would have taking that with a huge smile ,Without a second thought.

Lets hope we get the right players in for next season,And show the other teams , Rangers are BACK AND FVCKING READY  WATP

We achieved what we set out to achieve, we won the championship n got promoted. Great.

We let ourselves down in the end though and it's a bitter pill to swallow, I hope Warbuton secures the signings he needs, we cannot go into the top division with a defence that cannot defend corners.

More than happy. We lost a one off game and I'm glad certain players will be replaced next season, we can only go on to be stronger. We'll have a million other Scottish Cup finals to look forward to

3 minutes ago, lidorfc said:

We achieved what we set out to achieve, we won the championship n got promoted. Great.

We let ourselves down in the end though and it's a bitter pill to swallow, I hope Warbuton secures the signings he needs, we cannot go into the top division with a defence that cannot defend corners.

Hopefully will act as a sober reflection on the state of our squad

Seeing the likes of law, Shiels, Clark and templeton disappear from the bench and the club and for the likes of holt, Halliday and kiernan to be on the bench more and replaced with better quality will show we are making progress.

I am more than happy we are up as champions and won the petrofac but right now it's difficult to have perspective after losing to that lot. 

Yes, overall it was an enjoyable season with the team playing enterprising and attacking football for the most part.

We definitely have to improve / get in better players but I wouldn't put too much stock on today's non-performance, there will be few occasions when we have to cope with such circumstances.

14 minutes ago, teddybears1872 said:

I for one are happy with this seasons achievements, Won the league,Won A Cup, And beat the celtic.

I am gutted at the fact we lost to hibs in a final,also we have missed out on Euro football, But if I was told at start of season, We would get promoted and beat the celtic, I personally would have taking that with a huge smile ,Without a second thought.

Lets hope we get the right players in for next season,And show the other teams , Rangers are BACK AND FVCKING READY  WATP

100%

Really happy.

Great time to be a Ger.

Overall ... delighted.
If you offered us back in July ........ a comfortable Championship win, a Scottish Cup Final, a win over the tarriers with ease, and a Petrofac thrown in for good measure, all this whilst playing attractive football for the majority of the season ..... then I'd have bit your hand off for it.

Yes happy with the season but concerned we haven't addressed problems that were evident way back at the start of the season. Inability to defend cross balls, no tactical flexibilty when things aren't going our way and basic schoolboy defending giving our opponents cheap goals. We need much better quality in the back five signed to have a decent chance of providing a title challenge next year. 

18 minutes ago, teddybears1872 said:

If we had been asked when MW joined would we have accepted that in our first season with him in charge, I suspect 90% would have said Yes.  Everyone just feeling shitty at losing and how we lost.   A lean squad is great, sadly ours is anorexic.   

We need minimum of 5 players on top of those already signed.

Happy with everything upto the old firm game. Frankly, the performances and excuses after that were shocking leading up to this train wreck today. I'm sure there will be sharp focus on improving a weak midfield (missing Ball) and a poor defensive performance from Kiernan (sadly all too common this season) and Tavernier ability as a defender.

Anyone that isn't over the moon with this seasons progress is just fucking deluded and has to have a look at themselves, to come from where we were last year to what we have now is a drastic change not many managers can do and Warburton deserves every bit of praise that comes his way for it.