Wallace assault

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Fucking inbred dirty scumbags. I hope SFA and Police Scotland see sense and fucking sanction these cunts.

The Hibs team deserved the win today as we were simply not good enough. However, there manky spoon burning fans should never set foot in Ibrox again and I hope our board can see that. Let them rot!

I can take a loss. We were not good enough.  The assaults on our team must not go unpinished.  It's this type of pish that will allow Warbs to walk.  

Cellik lite.  Shameful.

No apologies yet from Hibs.. or should I say Hibernian -- the Roman name for Ireland...  idiots.  Fuck them.

Hib's should be banned from the SC for at least three years, they should be forced to pay for the damage done and their prize money withheld on top of that. I would also like to see them have to play the first quarter of next season behind closed doors. As for the SFA and Police Scotland I would like to see any injured players sue them for damages as it is their job to ensure the players are safe before, during and after the game.

To be honest I think what I have described as being lenient, do I expect it to be carried out? Do I f**k, in fact I wouldn't be surprised if they tried to hit us up for some of the damage done.

One of the consequences of allowing them to have so much tickets. They simply don't have that many fans, so it's bulked out with every thug and junkie from Leith and nearby areas.

I was watching Petrie's poor, repetitive statement given about it all and as usual in these cases, he'd caught some bad symtoms of Arsne Wegner where he didn't see any Rangers players being injured by hivs fans.

Maybe we could send him some of the footage that appears here form social media.

This is going to take a long time to get to the bottom of, or should that be a long time to sweep under the carpet choosing a few scapegoats to take all the blame.

hivs need a very heavy fine for their fans thuggery and no excuses.

7 hours ago, BF2 said:

Awful seeing our captain attacked like that. Really hope none of our boys were seriously hurt.

My blood has been boiling for too long now. Time for bed. Hopefully we have some updates from the club, MW and the players tomorrow.

Absolute scum. 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

There can be no excuse for the authorities not taking action against those who have committed disgraceful assaults on Lee Wallace and on the other Rangers players and staff.   No excuse whatsoever.   It cannot be the case that there is no (or insufficient) photographic or video evidence to bring those responsible to account.  And promptly at that.   I would expect Dave King to make that very clear when he next speaks about yesterday's assaults by Hibs supporters.    The Club must take every step to require swift and decisive action.

The Rangers players and staff must see that the Club will not only look after their welfare but take all necessary steps to ensure that those responsible are brought to face the courts.   

In addition it may be arguable that the SFA failed to organise adequate policing and stewarding.  It may be arguable that they failed to properly anticipate the risks to players and staff from pitch invasions by out of control supporters intent on acts of hostility, violence and intimidation.  Such failure could arguably be gross negligence .  If so then perhaps the SFA too should be brought to account by Rangers and /or by the players and staff themselves as directly affected individuals. 

13 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Absolute scum. 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Ive got a feeling this boy is going to regret this for a long time once his name becomes readily available!! Scumbag!!

I've waited all my life to see my team win the cup!! Oh I'm so happy think I will attack a Rangers player!!

you can be certain if this was any other team they wouldn't have reacted like this!! Surely a religiously aggravated assault!!

Fuck HIV's

I still can't believe what I witnessed yesterday.

A Scotland international and his team mates being assaulted on the pitch inside the national stadium.

I have absolute and utter faith in King, Warburton and the club to ensure that this matter isn't dropped, but instead is escalated.

Amidst the occasion, I don't think the severity of what has happened has been reported.

I very much look forward to the club's next move, the welfare of the players in particular.

See the thing is.... This could have been much much worse, any one of those junkie bàstards could have been carrying a blade or fuck knows what and attacked our players/staff etc in the heat of the moment with it. That's why there has to be serious repercussions from the Police and SFA for their club. Jail sentences for those caught assaulting our own and the club should be at the very least thrown out of next seasons Scottish cup and heavily fined. I won't hold my breath. 

Just now, ready1873 said:

Theyre worse than tims.

Aye they are mate. Work all over Scotland and the pleasure the cunts take in Edinburgh, Dundee, Aberdeen etc when we have a bad result is evident. We are truly hated in this shitehole of a country!!

13 hours ago, Inigo said:

This is what happens when it's constantly reinforced that it's OK to hate Rangers. 

I keep saying it. We're supposed to be the bigots, but fans from the other clubs hate us far more than we hate anything. 

But, you know, they don't say fenian or pope so nobody cares.

Spot on Inigo, and let's face it the footage of these bastards are all too clear and plastered all over social media, had this been in reverse and it was Rangers supporters doing exactly what they had done then I know for certain there would be multiple doors being booted in this morning and court appearances on Monday morning. Will it be the case for these mutants ? I seriously doubt it. 

This MUST result in jail time to send a message out to everyone that this will not be tolerated!! Anything else will lead to an escalation of hostilities and what is perceived as acceptable in this cesspit of a Country!!

May I also suggest that any Rangers fan who gets into any bother for being on the park uses the obvious shock they where in at seeing our Captain, assistant and other players being attacked by a baying mob! With the police being overwhelmed they as good law abiding citizens where merely trying to intervene and protect someone they regard as one of their family from being seriously injured!!  

Fuck HIVs!!

10 minutes ago, Gillete said:

We have had supporters in jail for singing a song 

if these people who assaulted anyone aren't in jail , it will be unbelievable 

Yet somehow you can believe it. ? If this was the other way round you can guarantee that doors would be getting booted in around Glasgow tomorrow morning. 

13 hours ago, Skyson1872 said:

Are you seriously trying to say our club are liars? Get a fucking grip of yourself

He's telling the truth, I believe players were assaulted but lack of evidence, if it was our fans there would be a separate paper with pictures