Wallace assault

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

if they ever manage to get out of the championship or if we face them in a cup competition again then i want the club to severely restrict the amount of fans let in or even better don't let them in at all. i'd expect better behaviour from celtic fans to be honest. they are a horrible disgusting vile scummy club.

This is a massive story that should be covered by all media outlets through Europe, and it needs serious punishment from eufa/FIFA.

Fans invaded the pitch is one thing, but multiple players and staffed getting assaulted is another.

3 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

Amazing these assaults are not all over the media as there was hundreds of photographers witnessing the whole thing.

I saw for myself, A hibs fan taking swings at Wallace and folk encircling Kiernan. 

That was just what I saw. And is it that much of a stretch for them to take hits at Haliday, Holt (who was at hearts, their rivals). 

3 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

I saw for myself, A hibs fan taking swings at Wallace and folk encircling Kiernan. 

That was just what I saw. And is it that much of a stretch for them to take hits at Haliday, Holt (who was at hearts, their rivals). 

Don't doubt any of it but these photographers must have it all on film , they seem to manage to capture everything when we are involved.

This is what happens when it's constantly reinforced that it's OK to hate Rangers. 

I keep saying it. We're supposed to be the bigots, but fans from the other clubs hate us far more than we hate anything. 

But, you know, they don't say fenian or pope so nobody cares.

If the media start printing pictures of the offences taking place then the perpetrators can be let off in court due to claiming the jury may be prejudiced if they seen said pictures.

We need to box clever here bears and identify these bastards and get the book thrown at them.

I won't hold my breath though.

1 minute ago, Inigo said:

This is what happens when it's constantly reinforced that it's OK to hate Rangers. 

I keep saying it. We're supposed to be the bigots, but fans from the other clubs hate us far more than we hate anything. 

But, you know, they don't say fenian or pope so nobody cares.

This

the last 4 years off biased reporting and lies from the mhedia have made just about every club in Scotland hate us, but see when 55 is in the bag it'll be that but more sweeter!!