20 days without competitive game

Trying to look at this in cold light of day, saw it against Utd in 90s, against mhanks 80s, winning league long beofre cup final and no being able to get that sharpness but honestly feel we were at a disadvantage with no competitive game for the period of 3 weeks. Sometmes i thought the guys were running in treacle, quitest game big Lee had in while, dinnae get me started on that defence of ours, you could see those fuckers had match sharpness

ps i blame the SFA :D feckin play offs

Absolutely crucial IMO.  Numerous instances in the past show how much a disadvantage not playing regular competitive football has on performance.  It showed in our performance today, we were so off the pace it wasn't true.

No excuses, it's a mindset and they have been in holiday mode since beating the tims.

We were moaning we wanted a rest and laughing at Hibs because they would have more games, now the lack of games is being peddled as our excuse. Not necessarily directed at the OP but seen numerous people say it.

It didn't help and it showed in our passing.....but it's to easy to make that as an excuse, we were poor allday and didn't deserve to win.

Hopefully it's a learning curve and only serves to prove we are still a good bit away.