Let's Be Clever, Use Social Media

If anyone with a mobile device has footage of our players being attacked by Hibs thugs, or if any of your friends has clips then PLEASE get it posted on social media Twitter, Facebook YouTube wherever and post links in all  the newspaper forums.

Two seasons in a row our players have been assaulted and nothing has been done.

Let's band together, fuk the dignified silence and highlight the failures of the SFA and the Scottish judicial system.

Do not let this rest.

I would urge those on FF and the Vanguard Bears forum to reiterate this request, this s one time when we all need to be united.

100% correct. These thugs and morons have to be shown fully to all aspects of media from tv to newspapers carrying out cowardly attacks on our players. Do not allow this to die down or to be put across as high spirits etc. This was a violent, unprovoked personal attack on members of RFC and could have had tragic results.

if you have any evidence show it far and wide and NAIIL THE Bastards. Do not allow the SFA to weasel out of taking action.

1 hour ago, Siam69 said:

Absolutely!

If it had of been the taigs, this would already be in full swing!

They are. Apparently one of us punched a horse, it's getting shared around.... oh and the assaults on our players are made up as we are bad losers. ?

This is what hatred of Rangers truly looks like. The SFA and media will some how lay some blame at Rangers but this will probably happen again next season, as it appears acceptable to attack Rangers players on the field of play after the game has just finished.  

1 minute ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

We will need to do this ourselves.  Daily Courageous and Scotsman already sweeping under the rug saying 'allegedly assaulted', o ly Sky stating categorically that our players WERE ASSAULTED 

Makes me even more confident in their statement of the footage they possess. They clearly have solid evidence.

I would love to see these wee neds up in court when they don't have their mates with them, they will be greetin and shittin their pants and any1 who knows they have done something will be crapping it lol I hope there's cunts who assaulted our players that lose their jobs and end up on the Bru. Any of they shitebags that got lifted should be done in when they get bail and leave court on Monday. 

15 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

Makes me even more confident in their statement of the footage they possess. They clearly have solid evidence.

Hope you are right, but we cannot rely on others we need to work this one as a fan base.

Fukking Scotsman still saying Rangers CLAIM payers were assaulted and there only photo is f a Rangers fan punching a junkie.

2 hours ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

We will need to do this ourselves.  Daily Courageous and Scotsman already sweeping under the rug saying 'allegedly assaulted', o ly Sky stating categorically that our players WERE ASSAULTED 

Only Sky and the BeeBeeC will have film so thats why Sky can categorically confirm it happened. Funny the Beeb cameras seem to have missed it though. Must have been on the phone to Liewell getting instructions. Surprised Rhegan came out with such a strong statement but notice he did not say which fans.

2 minutes ago, Wullies_bowly_legs said:

Only Sky and the BeeBeeC will have film so thats why Sky can categorically confirm it happened. Funny the Beeb cameras seem to have missed it though. Must have been on the phone to Liewell getting instructions. Surprised Rhegan came out with such a strong statement but notice he did not say which fans.

Plod will have plenty f their own footage and access to plenty more, lts see how it is used.

5 minutes ago, Wullies_bowly_legs said:

I think BBC was the primary broadcaster for this, so only they will have the film?

Sky will have paid them for their edit and shown the same thing, so I think it's all the unbroadcast stuff the BBC has that we're looking for.

3 hours ago, Siam69 said:

Apparently passed to Jim by an ex police officer.

13241201_1079418808797745_1796094563483523857_n.jpg

I phoned 101 recently for domestic reasons. Turns out it cost 15p to wait for fucking ages and made no difference in the end.

Complete waste of time.

12 hours ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Sky have footage of it.

55 minutes ago, Virtuoso said:

This is the bloke in todays media attacking Lee Wallace:

1dvkj.jpg

Facebook page has since been taken down.

On Twitter just now, this one has been outed as the person who 'allegedly' assaulted Foderingham:

2gsmi5f.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/greg.binnie

no way did that cunt at the bottom assault anyone he is a victim

1 hour ago, Virtuoso said:

This is the bloke in todays media attacking Lee Wallace:

1dvkj.jpg

Facebook page has since been taken down.

On Twitter just now, this one has been outed as the person who 'allegedly' assaulted Foderingham:

2gsmi5f.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/greg.binnie

We want their jobs. I for one will be hounding George Watson's College.

I have contacted george watson college with the following:

I would like to know how you expect pupils at your school to excel when a member of your staff responsible for coaching them has been revealed in footage at the weekend to be assaulting playing staff of rangers football club. I refer to Greg Binnie. His name and footage of his assaults have been passed to police scotland. If this is the behaviour that he portrays then I am concerned for the future of the pupils he teaches. Perhaps you will see fit to show that his behaviour is not acceptable by sacking this purile individual and in doing so, show your pupils that this behaviour is not the norm.