The Animosity Against Our Club

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, The New Era said:

over the past four years must now be addressed.

this SFA shit and indeed the so called government must take action before something serious happens.

McAveety congratulating Hibs on their pitch invasion says it all....leader of GCC FFS

Tonight we have arseholes like Gerry Hassan (a bitter, twisted Dundee United 'fan') on Twitter continuing to stir the hatred against Rangers.  Our players and staff are assaulted but that's put in some bizarre 'balance' against the songs the fans sing.  We should have explored the possibility of getting our club out of this country's nasty, third rate and hate-filled 'system' in 2012. 

....is only really beginning.

Believe me, this is the level of hatrid and fervor that has been brewing for the last 4 years. Motherwell and today are indications of what we might expect next season. I can see this being replicated at places like Shittodrie and Fir Park.

1 minute ago, LegendofCoop said:

....is only really beginning.

Believe me, this is the level of hatrid and fervor that has been brewing for the last 4 years. Motherwell and today are indications of what we might expect next season. I can see this being replicated at places like Shittodrie and Fir Park.

No I can see us doing the pitch invasion as it seems so fashionable without any consequences .

Oh that's right we are Rangers . Reporting may not be of the same standard

Beyond a joke. 

It's not unrealistic to expect this shit wherever we go next season unless firm action is taken.

The hate and bigotry from them all just keeps cranking up.

Go on to any Rangers article, on the website of any Scottish newspaper and read a selection of the comments. Bile is not the word for it. It's insane! 

That the 'people' who spend their days leaving such comments are not detained under the Mental Health Act is seriously, seriously worrying. 

The biggest disappointment for me  .The club has stood up for themselves today .(tu)

Many of our fans have been at their dignified and  apologetic best.:power_of_anguish:

No wonder we are in the state we are in  with full frontal attacks from our enemies .

21 minutes ago, Drum said:

OP you of course refer to the fuel injected assault on Presbyterianism. 

The fact that you are afraid to say it says it all. 

Our players weren't attacked because of their religion, they were attacked because they wore Rangers colours.

31 minutes ago, The New Era said:

over the past four years must now be addressed.

this SFA shit and indeed the so called government must take action before something serious happens.

That so called government will take action only against US. It gets them votes and we have those amongst our own who vote for the cunts!

Hivs forum is funny. Already jumping to 'aye, but pure sectarian singing'. 

I think people in this country must've been brainwashed or something. 

Don't worry, though. JFK-1 is in there battling our corner. 

facepalm-1024x683.jpg

Just now, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Police Scotland and the media will say 4 of our players started a fight with the poor hivs support.

The 3 thousand of them acted in self defence.

3000 junkies v Kiernan seems like a fair fight to be fair.

Just now, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Kiernen can't even defend his quarter of the box pal.:wink:

Junkies are clearly his level.