The Animosity Against Our Club

You could sense things approaching a sinister level when half the nation was slavering over the unwarranted rough treatment dished out to Nathan Oduwa on the pitch earlier in the season; now we are at the point of Rangers players and staff being assaulted during games.

Scottish football is in urgent need of some deep introspection, and the nation's odious news media must examine its role in this depraved culture of hatred. 

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

56 minutes ago, The New Era said:

over the past four years must now be addressed.

this SFA shit and indeed the so called government must take action before something serious happens.

We have been despised for over 140 yrs. I don't want any cunt other than bears to love us. It's the way it has to be. 

We should be used to it by now, man the fuck up. 

The last 4 years have made it open season on attacking our club, every story in the news regardless if it's about us, if the person is a Rangers fan then it's a Rangers fan that done it, the mhedia have a lot to answer for.

If one of our players had been seriously injured or worse today then it would have been caused by the constant need to vilify our club and our fans to pander to the bheasts from the east!, last season when the Motherwell fans ran on to the pitch and goaded us, fuck all was done. You can bet all that will happen with this latest incident, is that HIVs will get a fine and we'll get one aswell.

we should be in contact with the English leagues right now, I'd happy start at the bottom tier down south just to get to fuck out off this poisonous bhitter set up.

2 minutes ago, rossDas said:

You could sense things approaching a sinister level when half the nation was slavering over the unwarranted rough treatment dished out to Nathan Oduwa on the pitch earlier in the season; now we are at the point of Rangers players and staff being assaulted during games.

Scottish football is in urgent need of some deep introspection, and the nation's odious news media must examine its role in this depraved culture of hatred. 

Very good summary.

We Rangers fans sit in the stands, scared to say the wrong thing as we are ejected quicker than a vagina at muirfield.  

I myself was nearly arrested for helping a Hivs fan to the away end at Ibrox last season. He was pished and I happily guided him to the turnstile. The police were all over me 'stand back from him, get baaaaack!' Thinking I was ready to kick off with him. Cops didn't want to listen to my story either. 

We get that treatment. Hibs get free roam of mount Florida to assault who they want. 

58 minutes ago, bluedylan said:

McAveety congratulating Hibs on their pitch invasion says it all....leader of GCC FFS

Should be on the dole Monday morning the cunt,wonder if he'd be congratulating a bunch of people running into his corrupt little enclave and assaulting his staff? I doubt it

16 minutes ago, rossDas said:

Deep introspection is not part of the cabal's agenda. The game is doing just brilliant here, didn't you know?!

It needs put out of fucking business. Let's get real here. It's us and the rest and the rest want us dead and the rest also include forces outwith football. We are now living in a bigoted police state and we stand in the way of government policy as backed up by republicans.

The hatred and bile that goes against our people and club is unseen in any other country you'd never see man Utd players in their heyday attacked after a cup final!! Yet once again it will be turned against us because we stand to be British and behind the union let's not beat about the bush the rest of Scotland and their football fans despise us! Always have always will , they all played their part in our demise down the divisions yet once they got what they wanted Scottish football was on the brink of extinction even the mighty piggery were barely dragging in 20,000 bead rattlers a week so it'll be all the sweeter when we're back where we belong sitting looking down at the rest of the poisonous jealous scumbags who will finally discover the meaning of karma !!!

33 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Deep introspection is not part of the cabal's agenda. The game is doing just brilliant here, didn't you know?!

It needs put out of fucking business. Let's get real here. It's us and the rest and the rest want us dead and the rest also include forces outwith football. We are now living in a bigoted police state and we stand in the way of government policy as backed up by republicans.

I expect that scapegoating and ad hoc rationalisation will be the standard response to today's disgrace.  If people can condone hammer-throwing against Oduwa for nothing more than showing skill and brio then they will swallow any watery turd excreted by the punditocracy. 

Fuck those cunts, 

fuck there tarrier mentality!

In the morning i'll wake up next to my wife and (in the next room for the bheasts amongst us) my child, i will remember the heartache, but wake up a protestant! 

Brenda the "phrophet" mite be a coupe 

but in davie and warbs for next season i trust, 

(And on a side note atleast brenda got

his dream to manage ra sellic dream came true, can only imagine that as he signed for liverpool, but eh were the one's that are deluded, )

what's that saying?.......

we welcome the chase?   

3 minutes ago, OlegKuznetsov said:

It's far more than 20 years. The whole sectarian signing nonsense was a lie that lasted- still lasts, decades.

Indeed but it's accelerated the last 20 years as our enemies have taking control of all the positions of power, in councils, law, government throughout the country. They are the spestablishment and our apathy allowed it to happen 

6 minutes ago, AlCapone said:

Indeed but it's accelerated the last 20 years as our enemies have taking control of all the positions of power, in councils, law, government throughout the country. They are the spestablishment and our apathy allowed it to happen 

When you look at the rise of radical Islam over the same period,  I wonder if the internet, acting like an "echo chamber" where people join groups of like-minded people who merely confirm their views, has caused more social division than we could ever have imagined. 

3 minutes ago, OlegKuznetsov said:

When you look at the rise of radical Islam over the same period,  I wonder if the internet, acting like an "echo chamber" where people join groups of like-minded people who merely confirm their views, has caused more social division than we could ever have imagined.

There is something in that.

1 hour ago, Sonnybear1972 said:

The hatred and bile that goes against our people and club is unseen in any other country you'd never see man Utd players in their heyday attacked after a cup final!! Yet once again it will be turned against us because we stand to be British and behind the union let's not beat about the bush the rest of Scotland and their football fans despise us! Always have always will , they all played their part in our demise down the divisions yet once they got what they wanted Scottish football was on the brink of extinction even the mighty piggery were barely dragging in 20,000 bead rattlers a week so it'll be all the sweeter when we're back where we belong sitting looking down at the rest of the poisonous jealous scumbags who will finally discover the meaning of karma !!!

To be fair they were attacked by West Ham fans before a game recently.

I'm disgusted at the religious and ethnic bigotry I've received from degenerates in this country.

Very little is done to protect me because I'm an Anglo Saxon Methodist.

My family were subjected to years of IRA chants from an idiot family with a junkie son and we had to repeatedly deal with a community police officer who was a noted (insert expletives)  and a council official who had a name that explained everything you needed to know about him. Even had a bigoted police officer that showed up after a Celtic European game when we had to complain twice about bigoted chanting and they laughed in our faces, despite my Dad being really ill and I lost it with them and they tried to arrest me and I threw them through a door and went through 17 of them in anger. Charges were dropped and that idiot left the force immediately afterwards in a 'forced' resignation. The idiot junkie son spat on a cop two weeks later and the police were great with us after that and him, his Dad and four of their pals were taken away and then the son and father were arrested again. The father actually lost his job (as a carer for vulnerable children!) as a result. Even his cousin who was a priest hated his bigoted behaviour.

I feel that British Protestants are mistreated in the UK and that our religious beliefs and ethnic background are disregarded and there is a liberal attitude that majorities cannot be offended by minorities and that is total crap.

The religious, moral and ethical interests of British Protestants must be protected more in this country.

Any incident gets skewed to try and blame us, even today when thousands of smack heads invade the pitch, destroy the goals and pitch, attack and spit on our players and staff, try to start fights with our fans and its acceptable because it's big bad song singing rangers, cause obviously the hibs fans were just celebrating and we were just on the pitch to cause trouble. Some of the comments from so called pundits and journalists are downright shocking and I for one can't wait for the day when that spfl trophy gets held aloft and we can stick 2 fingers up to the rest of Scottish football and declare that despite their best efforts we're back where we belong!!

4 hours ago, bordersbear said:

Proud of our support today but next time take it back to the seventies . Give them a battle and show them who's boss. The rangers fans of my day never let anyone boss them . No surrender . Fuck them all.

You and whose army ? Majority of Rangers fans don't agree. You're in a very small minority.  As if you' even have the balls.......

Truth is, in my day (and your day) the minority of idiots fought each other, Rangers fan on cellic fans, cellic fan on Rangers fan, even Rangers fan on Rangers fan. They seemed to enjoy it and seldom needed a reason.  And I once saw a dozen or so Stirling Albion fans chase a hundred of our lot up the road on the way to a Dryborough cup game whilst the police kept out the way. 

And when I lived on the corner of Paisley Road West I often saw a bunch of brave fans pick on an odd cellic fan or two on their own after the game, and my dad and other neighbours (all good Gers fans) would have to go down and sort it out. 

I even got chased a couple of times on the way home myself  by bunches of brave cellic fans coming up from the Ibrox cellic end, fortunately I was a fast runner. 

If you really want to fight someone take up boxing and let the rest of us enjoy the football.

It wont end until people are killed, that's the way these things go. Once that happens then people are given a reality check and understand what's had been going on is disgusting. It's popular to hate rangers, it's been fed by the media, the media has also used it to its own advantage.

now it's resulted in our players and one of our legends getting assaulted

i doubt that's enough for change anything