Sky News got shocking Video footage unreleased

Dunny_01

Sky news just reported they have shocking footage which has been given to police scotland. Holding due to legal reasons

Just showed Fotheringham getting a bit of treatment during invasion.

I hope they have footage of police scotland sitting on the mobile phones in van loads in the car park instead of keeping the young kids safe inside that ground. 

mental

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, mearns loyal said:

Why fukin hide it. Get it shown around the world then let police scotland follow it up and arrest the guilty parties...

Because it could prejudice any court case against the perpetrators.

Just now, Dunny_01 said:

they showed the fotheringham footage which was quite tame first thats been released!

Hopefully they caught the assaults and the footage leaves no wiggle room.  Prosecute the lowlife and punish hivs into oblivion.  Hope the sfa do their jobs for once.

We will hopefully see Justice and the beasts from the east will get the jail..I won't however hold my breath...The usual suspects are apparently tweeting and in coscunts case defending the actions of drunk hate filled scumbags and I will be amazed if the TRUTH will see the light of day.. 

Just now, TheBluebells said:

Honestly can't believe what I seen in that stadium today. 

Came out the ground and phoned my brother to say much the same, I was in disbelief that I just witnessed it.

Fair play to the bears that restrained themselves but even bigger respect to the ones who went on and gave the spoon burners a bit of a going over.

13 minutes ago, Dunny_01 said:

Sky news just reported they have shocking footage which has been given to police scotland. Holding due to legal reasons

I hope they have footage of police scotland sitting on the mobile phones in van loads in the car park instead of keeping the young kids safe inside that ground. 

mental

Wonder if BBC had the same footage? Probably fucking not

2 minutes ago, iloverangers87 said:

I did see a Hibs fan(woman) get what looked liked a right hook from a Rangers fan. This could possibly be what they're on about.

no doubt it will turn into our fans being in the wrong(which that person was) but it may take it away from them

@gogzy

hmmm

Well in the interest of "sporting integrity" fuck the scummy cunts and there ira loving players, you can quote me on that 

fuck the ira

fuck the hiv plastic paddys 

and fuck the .........

al wait till the sfa sweep this up before completing that ? 

3 minutes ago, iloverangers87 said:

I did see a Hibs fan(woman) get what looked liked a right hook from a Rangers fan. This could possibly be what they're on about.

no doubt it will turn into our fans being in the wrong(which that person was) but it may take it away from them

Reeking.

13 minutes ago, Dunny_01 said:

mental

This needs released. I just left another forum (totally unrelated to football generally) because apparently "the Hibs fans were being joyful and boisterous but the Rangers fans were on for bad intentions, Rangers have made it up because they are always bad losers, one of them punched a horse but there's no pictures of their players being hit, they are anew club so should know how to behave better" etc etc.... I'm feckin beelin

2 minutes ago, mearns loyal said:

So why show footage on crimewatch etc...

Footage on crimewatch is generally Cctv images and less in the public eye....if its plastered all over the papers and tv theres a good chance any member of the public will have seen it and can't give a fair verdict on it.

I'm no lawyer but thats's the gist of it.