An absolute embarrassment

GOAT

Management and players should be embarrassed by that performance.  Every single one of them.  

Disgusted at the lot of them.  They should be more ashamed of themselves than the dirty inbred scummy teuchter fenian scum that follow hibs. 

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Drumloyal said:

Do you seriously believe they should be more embarrassed than those hivs supporters?

Seriously?

We were embarrassing during the match, they were utterly despicable afterwards, worthy of legal repercussions. 

Aye that pile of shite should be disgusted with themselves, the whol fucking lot of them.

an absolute disgraceful performance, hibs away a few weeks ago continued.

7 minutes ago, GOAT said:

They should be more ashamed of themselves than the dirty inbred scummy teuchter fenian scum that follow hibs. 

Losing the match is more shameful than their fans attacking our players?

Get yourself to fuck ya fanny.

Just now, GOAT said:

Aye that pile of shite should be disgusted with themselves, the whol fucking lot of them.

an absolute disgraceful performance, hibs away a few weeks ago continued.

I agree regarding the performance,  utter dross, but to say they should be more embarrassed than those assaulting our players in the aftermath is a bit much, no?

1 minute ago, BF2 said:

Losing the match is more shameful than their fans attacking our players?

Get yourself to fuck ya fanny.

Who the fuck are you talking to ya wee ride

12 minutes ago, GOAT said:

Management and players should be embarrassed by that performance.  Every single one of them.  

Disgusted at the lot of them.  They should be more ashamed of themselves than the dirty inbred scummy teuchter fenian scum that follow hibs. 

Rubbish GOAT,our team was pish today but that doesn't compare to the actions of those scummy hivs bastards.

1 minute ago, AlBear85 said:

I'm embarrassed you're not in a holding cell @GOAT

You just sat there and watched our players get a doing after the whistle? You probably thought they deserved it...

Don't worry I never sat for anything.  Our players are lucky I never had the chance to chin them for their pish. 

3 minutes ago, GOAT said:

Who the fuck are you talking to ya wee ride

I know you're not replying to me but calm down ya nutjob. The way we played and the way those fans behaved are 2 seperate things not to be compared.

I agree that performance today was a disgrace, the whole team and management should be ashamed of themselves. Zelalem was our best player FFS and I'll say it again though I was rounded on when I said it a few months ago, Tavernier is just good enough.

5 minutes ago, BF2 said:

You're either trolling or pished with this thread, surely.

Clearly I'm fucking steaming but I won't be spoke to like a cunt of anyone.  They dirty fenian bastards should have got sa tanking of us, the players deserve a tanking of us aswell, because they were a fucking disgrace!!!

3 minutes ago, GOAT said:

Don't worry I never sat for anything.  Our players are lucky I never had the chance to chin them for their pish. 

I'll not call for a so-called fellow bear to be banned but seriously...