**Assaults on our players - evidence thread**

graeme_4

18 minutes ago, RD.1872 said:

The fact that Wallace reported the assault and got called a grass by the REFEREE says all you need to know about this cesspit of a country. 

That is unbelievable, that ref gave them every decision yesterday without all those ***** corners they wouldn't have scored. I am just so sad we couldn't hold it with 10 mins to go I thought we had done it :(

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

21 minutes ago, one55 said:

currently uploading an image gallery put together of faces. probably a waste of time but if nothing else their faces will be saved on the internet for everyone to see. 

EDIT*

link: http://imgur.com/a/Vgnf0

That is excellent idea can't commend you enough, keep going any help needed let me know 

Here is a picture of Hibs fans enjoying their first cup success, and probably the only one they'll see in their lifetime. 

Notice how angry they still are at a team they believe does not exist anymore..  What a way to live your life, so much hatred there when you could be enjoying that moment of success and watching your team lift the cup instead. 

At least the police unit set up especially will now have five witnesses to interview in regard to this assault on the guy on the blue top. And i would expect them to be interviewing the father of that child as a potential witness too, and also ask why his son was allowed to stand and watch it.

13230195_1118849198180642_63620751426284

3 minutes ago, CHAMPS4LIFE said:

FYI posting people's addresses and suggesting witch hunts will only get yourselves into trouble ... stick to just pictures of the game 

these are pictures from the game. i'm not suggesting witch hunts. i'm gonna be sending the photos to the clubs/sfa/police for them to do what they want with them. this should be dealt with in the proper manner.

Just now, one55 said:

these are pictures from the game. i'm not suggesting witch hunts. i'm gonna be sending the photos to the clubs/sfa/police for them to do what they want with them. this should be dealt with in the proper manner.

wasn't so much aimed at you just a general point to remind people :)

2 minutes ago, CHAMPS4LIFE said:

wasn't so much aimed at you just a general point to remind people :)

no problem. good point though. if we know any information on the people in the photos/videos then contact the police to report that information. 

A few junkies on social media today posting pictures of the fans scrapping, saying "see it wisnae just us! pure zombies attacking us".

Aye, after they'd ran the full length of the pitch, attacking players along the way, to goad our fans...... Fucking arseholes.

14 minutes ago, BF2 said:

A few junkies on social media today posting pictures of the fans scrapping, saying "see it wisnae just us! pure zombies attacking us".

Aye, after they'd ran the full length of the pitch, attacking players along the way, to goad our fans...... Fucking arseholes.

They will try and play the victim card but they all know deep down the shit is about to hit the fan.  The spoonburners have a history of being violent and hostile and yesterday they finally done it in front of a world audience.  Thankfully the video evidence is there too.

This is all going to come to ahead one day , and unfortunately I think we might one day in the next season or two see some really ugly scenes .the hatred for us in this country is astounding and the polis must be shiteing themselves for our return to the piggery , pittodrie , tynecastle and even returning to fir park . 

9 minutes ago, cr3_bear said:

This is all going to come to ahead one day , and unfortunately I think we might one day in the next season or two see some really ugly scenes .the hatred for us in this country is astounding and the polis must be shiteing themselves for our return to the piggery , pittodrie , tynecastle and even returning to fir park . 

High profile games next season will be well policed after yesterday thankfully.  On saying that though... A lot of the teams who voted us down in 2012 have either been relegated or played us already so hopefully it won't get any worse for most of them.

I hate most of the top flight teams, but I do not hate them to the extent where I would even contemplate physical assault or to wish harm.  It's football.  These teams' fans tend to forget that.

6 minutes ago, kanjo said:

High profile games next season will be well policed after yesterday thankfully.  On saying that though... A lot of the teams who voted us down in 2012 have either been relegated or played us already so hopefully it won't get any worse for most of them.

I hate most of the top flight teams, but I do not hate them to the extent where I would even contemplate physical assault or to wish harm.  It's football.  These teams' fans tend to forget that.

Agree and that Is what I am saying , the rangers support are only going to take so much and we saw that from a section yesterday who decided to go on and despite the smaller numbers still chased the daft needle jagging bastards about 

a high profile game up at pittodrie or tynecastle could have the potential if god forbid say one of them was to score a late winner or equaliser and again decide to run infront of the rangers support , for a large number of the support it might be the straw that breaks the camels back after motherwell and yesterday

1 minute ago, cr3_bear said:

Agree and that Is what I am saying , the rangers support are only going to take so much and we saw that from a section yesterday who decided to go on and despite the smaller numbers still chased the daft needle jagging bastards about 

a high profile game up at pittodrie or tynecastle could have the potential if god forbid say one of them was to score a late winner or equaliser and again decide to run infront of the rangers support , for a large number of the support it might be the straw that breaks the camels back after motherwell and yesterday

Cannot believe I am about to say this but I consider Hearts fans to have more class than the junkies.  Scum albeit but at least it comes from their gobs and not their fists or feet.

3 minutes ago, kanjo said:

Cannot believe I am about to say this but I consider Hearts fans to have more class than the junkies.  Scum albeit but at least it comes from their gobs and not their fists or feet.

Your right , but all it takes is a group of them , in a particular moment of a high stakes match . pittodrie will be the real potential for trouble  in my opinion even more so than the piggery .

2 hours ago, ianferguson said:

These fans waited for over 100 years for this cup yet their first thought is to goad the Rangers  ? And not in small numbers either so I'm pretty sure they'll be wishing they'd kept the head a little more as they've tarnished their finest hour big time.

Thing is they're not all over a hundred years old are they? The powers that be can't use that as an argument. Let's get this clear, I am not saying that you are using it as an argument, I am saying that this is the sweep, sweep, brigade in full swing. It's pretty obvious to me that the hatred of our club is being allowed to escalate due to the politics of this country. This is what happens when you put gypsies, tramps and thieves in the corridors of power.