**Assaults on our players - evidence thread**

graeme_4

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, googglebot said:

See the fat cunt at the back with here big bag of Heroine.

The only reason they vaulted the hoardings with such apparent vigour was because they were promised a free purvey on the centre circle!!! On seeing these fat hounds (who have glandular problems btw...it's in no way gluttony), most Bears decided to stay in the stands for fear of being Burked by these substantially fat horrors!!!

I don't know if this video is already on here but just watching it on the record website, it's obvious it was an attempt to show the 'big bad Rangers' however watching it for me it shows many things, 

(Scroll down its the 2nd video) 

http://www.<No links to this website>/news/scottish-news/watch-moment-blazer-kicks-out-8034988#11HPhtfZJ6DUpRcv.97

1. It shows the Hibs fans have walked/run/dragged their knuckles along the ground right across to the complete other end of the pitch and as I said almost right up to the west stand which housed the majority of the Rangers support. Why were they allowed to do this? What were rangers fan supposed to do? Were they to continue to watch and allow these hooligans into the stands to attack people, there was many young children around.

2. There has been a lot of talk about the young Hibs fans on the pitch again why are they right up at almost the west stand? Where are their parents and why did they take them the length of the pitch? I mean even if they wanted to go on the pitch to 'celebrate' why did they go so far towards the Rangers support??

3. The video in its attempt to show those 'bad Rangers fans' who caused the riot, (what a joke) the video actually shows how few rangers fans did actually go onto the pitch and despite what the statements say the police took far too long to stop the Hibs supporters and push them back. Had no one from the Rangers support attempted to in a sense play for time would these people as I said have just walked right up to our fans and attack them as they had done to the players??

I don't condone violence and I wished none of this had happened and there is unsavoury people from every club and I am sure there was genuine Hibs fans who did just want to celebrate but had they not all decended onto the pitch they wouldn't have ruined their own day

4. It's disgusting two days later and more images and videos of the players getting assaulted and people are still saying "...rangers claim..." and most news outlets are not even talking about it 

5. The amount of newspapers which just featured Hibs victory parade today and included pullouts and posters?? IMAGINE, if that was Rangers that had done this? A victory parade we would be lucky if we weren't once again thrown back to the 3rd division, it's unbelievable how badly rangers fans, players and as a club we are being treated.

I don't know if this has been posted but could someone look at 00:02 - 00:05 on this video i found on you tube. It shows our fans that went onto the pitch standing around one of our players, who was being guarded by one steward, as hibs fans approached.

13 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

I don't know if this has been posted but could someone look at 00:02 - 00:04 on this video i found on you tube. It shows our fans that went onto the pitch standing around one of our players, who was being guarded by one steward, as hibs fans approached.

This is yet another video that shows the lack of police and how long it took for them to sort anything out? Awful :(

11 minutes ago, The_Blue_Flash said:

Who's been using the Seville calculator earlier today it was 5000 people that turned up to see Brendan then became 10k and now it's 11k it's going up by the minute

What about fuck nuts getting out to party? Don't give a fuck about them but I spent more time in cell for heading to nearest tree after 4hr bus journey so why this wee prick getting away to party?

3 hours ago, The_Blue_Flash said:

Who's been using the Seville calculator earlier today it was 5000 people that turned up to see Brendan then became 10k and now it's 11k it's going up by the minute

tbf they filled the main stand so its around the 8k mark 

8 hours ago, Sweetheart said:

I don't know if this has been posted but could someone look at 00:02 - 00:05 on this video i found on you tube. It shows our fans that went onto the pitch standing around one of our players, who was being guarded by one steward, as hibs fans approached.

lol if you watch closely at about 18 seconds in you can see somebody booting a big inflatable ball right into a hibs fan.

9 minutes ago, one55 said:

lol if you watch closely at about 18 seconds in you can see somebody booting a big inflatable ball right into a hibs fan.

citizens arrest? 

At 00:55 on this clip it looks like one of our players being helped off the pitch by a steward and a member of Rangers staff. Is this the player that looked as though he'd been knocked out cold in the other clip? I'll be glad when the club release a statement as to the wellbeing of all our players.

On ‎21‎/‎05‎/‎2016 at 9:13 PM, TEFTONG said:

Is this guy for real..???...Season ticket holder and a snp voter..??...:wanker:

Think his maw is that SNP bint Christina McKelvie

On ‎21‎/‎05‎/‎2016 at 1:03 AM, stevemartin1991 said:

Foderingham floored 10 seconds in

not going through the whole thread yet but that's a rangers fan knocking out a hibs fan. I would be deleting that post mate.  I know the hibs fans deserved all they got but don't help get any of our bears get lifted

22 hours ago, ex-guardsman said:

I know not a player but what a tramps arse!

British Ultras

Breaking a seat at your OWN national stadium? (Hibs fan)

13220862_1164083183650867_75566906691200

It was just a celebration ... natural exuberance you understand ... nothing sinister at all so just move on and stop making trouble