**Assaults on our players - evidence thread**

graeme_4

Today was a disgrace. Absolute scum attacking our players, and total incompetence from police scotland and the stewards. 

I'm not having this 'there were both sets of fans on the pitch' - our boys were just backing up the players who were under attack with no protection. 

If everyone could post any pictures or videos that they took at the game that we can plaster across social media in a concerted effort to ensure we (as a club) do not take the hit here. 

Dignified silence is not the way forward today. 

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If it's "understandable" the junkies invading the pitch because of their cup win, then Rangers fans running on after being goaded and witnessing their favourite players being attacked then it's understandable us doing it to.

Just now, Inigo said:

Ffs mate. Do we really need to start this pish. 

I can see your point..But I needed to let off some steam and he was an easy target..the snp are a major part of the problem as regards demonising Rangers and they put Police Scotland on the path to jail my fellow supporters for singing fucking songs..I will never get my head round how any BEAR could vote for those cnuts..

5 minutes ago, Getstiffed said:

Can you grass up the Hibs supporters mate, the filth listen to you.

If the tims had any sense they would see the hypocrisy at work.

Even in the worst old firm game multiple players never got attacked. Haha its Rangers players.

Honestly I'm sick of this.

6 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

I can see your point..But I needed to let off some steam and he was an easy target..the snp are a major part of the problem as regards demonising Rangers and they put Police Scotland on the path to jail my fellow supporters for singing fucking songs..I will never get my head round how any BEAR could vote for those cnuts..

I agree that the SNP are cunts.

However, as 2 of my family vote SNP, and are devout Rangers fans, one of over 65 years, I can accept that the reasons for voting a particular way can be many. All parties are cunts in some ways, but you have to vote with what matters to you the most. 

Today is a day to castigate Hibs fans, not Bears with different politics mate.

Vote snp?? Aye that's right vote them and watch that very party slaughter us. Don't think so I actually hate snp its policies and especially the cunts that vote for them. IMHO if u vote snpish then no way are u a true rangers supporter. Only my opinion of course. Anyway fuck hibs we will get to the final and win it again, hibs won't. 

4 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Whoops!

Sorry pal, my thread has stars in the title tho :lol:

Feel free to merge admin...

M8 perhaps two threads will get more attention, don't really care but WE need to get it done, no time to be complacent.  Thus has been going on since Dallas got assaulted in a am with three or four fan encroachments on the field f play and no action was taken by the SFA sending the wrong message.

1 minute ago, EastEnclosureBear said:

Hate how it will be turned around so it will be joint blamed for the violence and the assaults on our players will get sweep sweep. 

Agreed. Need to be pro-active in getting out footage out there. 

Surely some bears at the game must have more than we've seen on Twitter.