Keep goading

I'm not just referring to the scenes today or the scenes at Motherwell last season. It seems victory isn't enough they want blood and nothing is ever said or done about it.

there's no question if our fans were to behave in this manner we would be hung drawn and quartered.

It's as if we've been dehumanised to the point where it's ok to do, say and write whatever you want about us.

To say our fans should be commended for our restraint and tolerance is an understatement. 

But I fear it won't end until we take the law in to our own hands and react, and then someone gets hurt and it's big bad Rangers to blame. 

I would imagine the sports pages tomorrow will be full of only one thing, the unbelievable attacks on our players.

We should not take any matters into our own hands, I'm sure the club will take action, fans fighting fans is one thing, fans attacking players is another.

5 minutes ago, daverfc13 said:

They just had to get the Rangers scarf in it. Pricks 

A picture paints a thousand words etc.......

You are spot on, because the pictures they should be using would should Hibs fans (thousands of them) on the pitch, and a significant number of those at our end of the pitch inciting our fans. 

That is what happened - but let's see if that is actually conveyed in the media.

Driving back from the game listening to the BBC news summed it up for me, when the broadcaster used the phrase "several fans invaded the pitch".  An understatement of epic proportions.

Nothing else needs to be said.

Just now, DMax399 said:

A picture paints a thousand words etc.......

You are spot on, because the pictures they should be using would should Hibs fans (thousands of them) on the pitch, and a significant number of those at our end of the pitch inciting our fans. 

That is what happened - but let's see if that is actually conveyed in the media.

Driving back from the game listening to the BBC news summed it up for me, when the broadcaster used the phrase "several fans invaded the pitch".  An understatement of epic proportions.

Nothing else needs to be said.

It's a joke , you know for an absolute fact if the roles where reversed today and it was Rangers fans who ran on and attacked Hibs players , the media would have a field day with it

26 minutes ago, bluenose244 said:

By using pictures of Rangers fans? I see what's happening and I can see the headlines already. We can not be held accountable for any of this!

Screenshot_20160521-215635.png

Yes indeed, here we go.

We will be getting asked for apologies next and getting threatened with a points penalty for next season.

9 minutes ago, daverfc13 said:

It's a joke , you know for an absolute fact if the roles where reversed today and it was Rangers fans who ran on and attacked Hibs players , the media would have a field day with it

It appears they are having a field day with us anyway.

38 minutes ago, Dan Deacon said:

It's like nothing happened on the BBC sport pages 

Their quote that "Rangers said some of their players and staff were assaulted" is close to a shocker...they are a fucking news organisation, and they should be reporting the events as they happened and showing video evidence to back it up.

They are at it as usual, and no doubt our fans will be blamed for it to balance out the shite the hivees caused.

11 minutes ago, Helicopter Sundae said:

Their quote that "Rangers said some of their players and staff were assaulted" is close to a shocker...they are a fucking news organisation, and they should be reporting the events as they happened and showing video evidence to back it up.

They are at it as usual, and no doubt our fans will be blamed for it to balance out the shite the hivees caused.

Whatever happened to honest unbiased journalism? 

I honestly wouldn't be surprised at a headline like 'Rangers fans sectarian chanting assaults Rangers players'

Said it to my friend earlier.  There seems to have been a grown 'hatred' for Rangers since 2012.  It seems to stem from the fact we still exist, that we try to sign their players and/or we are forced to play these teams, more often than not teams that voted us to go down.

This has come from mostly the 'diddy teams' such as United, Hibernian and Motherwell.  Teams who voted us down as said but seem to have grown this hatred because we tried to/have signed their players..... or played them in vital games.

It is a hatred no question about it and there is a complete contempt of justice that people will be arrested for vocally singing songs but others get away with the kind of violence i'd associate with the middle east.

This is the country we live in, where many of us will go to work on Monday morning and be called 'bitter h**s' but be ridiculed for saying it's out of order.

8 minutes ago, bluenose244 said:

Whatever happened to honest unbiased journalism? 

I honestly wouldn't be surprised at a headline like 'Rangers fans sectarian chanting assaults Rangers players'

Not sure if it was a wind up, but someone reported that our fans who sand songs at the Hivees triggered them into the pitch invasion.

This shite will carry on.

We let the bastards into the country, and sat back while they took it over.

All our fault.