SFA Action On The Violent Attacks On Our Staff Today.....

tannerall

should be postponed until the correct authorities, i'e the police and the Crown Prosecution service deal with them legally. 

In my opinion assaults after the final whistle today by members of the public fall solely under the jurisdiction of the police and the prosecuting authorities. Proper investigation and justice must take place with legal integrity, and I do not consider the SFA to have any legal authority (or even the professional integrity) to be involved in any actions on these matters until the police and prosecution services have concluded their enquiries and suitably punished the law breakers. 

Quite simply the SFA can fuck right off until the legal authorities have done their job in  investigating and charging those members of the public responsible.

And hopefully the charge of inciting a riot will be prominent in those investigations into members of the public who assaulted our staff.

1 minute ago, tannerall said:

should be postponed until the correct authorities, i'e the police and the Crown Prosecution service deal with them legally. 

In my opinion assaults after the final whistle today by members of the public fall solely under the jurisdiction of the police and the prosecuting authorities. Proper investigation and justice must take place with legal integrity, and I do not consider the SFA to have any legal authority (or even the professional integrity) to be involved in any actions on these matters until the police and prosecution services have concluded their enquiries and suitably punished the law breakers. 

Quite simply the SFA can fuck right off until the legal authorities have done their job in  investigating and charging those members of the public responsible.

And hopefully the charge of inciting a riot will be prominent in those investigations into members of the public who assaulted our staff.

I don't get why anyone is expecting a ban.

Listen it's all in good spirits, they haven't won it 114 years. They deserve to be excited, let emotions take over.

The whole blame is on the Rangers, we should accept being confronted, getting attacked and letting our players get assaulted.

Cannot believe some fans wanted to stick up for our club, god damn hooligans. 

Imagine if our fans had invaded the pitch and assaulted half the Hibs team, the outcry would be huge and I have no doubt you would see prosecutions and jail time. But do NOT think anyone will get done for this, they will sweep it all under the carpet as it ruins the 100+ years Hibs win narrative. 

Just now, fanaticCR said:

I don't get why anyone is expecting a ban.

Listen it's all in good spirits, they haven't won it 114 years. They deserve to be excited, let emotions take over.

The whole blame is on the Rangers, we should accept being confronted, getting attacked and letting our players get assaulted.

Cannot believe some fans wanted to stick up for our club, god damn hooligans. 

My post had nothing to do with bans, the clubs involved,or even football. 

The incidents of assault today were pre-meditated and perpretated by individulal members of the public and not by football clubs. 

I'm quite simply saying the (corrupt and integrity lacking) SFA is not above the law and should not act or influence the legal outcomes until the correct legal courses have been taken

2 minutes ago, oldbear said:

Why would they postpone, if its anything like Motherwell last year nothing will happen for at least 6 months .

Till it blows over and the media conveniently forget about it .In Scotland ,replace with chose to ignore it .

5 minutes ago, keithgersbear said:

Imagine if our fans had invaded the pitch and assaulted half the Hibs team, the outcry would be huge and I have no doubt you would see prosecutions and jail time. But do NOT think anyone will get done for this, they will sweep it all under the carpet as it ruins the 100+ years Hibs win narrative.

As I said, if it was us, we would be out of business and wouldn't that just suit so many an agenda!

I will state it as many times as necessary until certain posters understand my OP. 

The SFA has no legal authority on these issues and should not prejudice the correct legal  actions that should now take place against indvidual members of the public who assualted our staff and incited a riot. 

The laws of the land must be pursued and there is certainly enough video evidence and witnesses to allow this to happen legally without the incompetent SFA being involved until after the correct legalconclusions. 

My only problem is the police failed in their duty to protect the public, no police action was taken until it was too late, if this invasion had resulted in serious injury or a fatality the police would be in the shit.

The SFA have cut costs by not having enough police in the ground and use stewards instead, as far as I could see these stewards are useless, I remember the days when hundreds of policemen surrounded the pitch at the end of the game

I fully expect them to sweep it under the carpet, the hivs will get a slap on the wrist and we all move on.

11 minutes ago, tannerall said:

My post had nothing to do with bans, the clubs involved,or even football. 

The incidents of assault today were pre-meditated and perpretated by individulal members of the public and not by football clubs. 

I'm quite simply saying the (corrupt and integrity lacking) SFA is not above the law and should not act or influence the legal outcomes until the correct legal courses have been taken

The worry is that if it is left too long that it will be swept away, again.

The SFA cannot as you stated go after the individuals responsible but they have a right and a duty to punish the club.

I am sick of these so called fans getting away with this shit when it comes to us. We sit expecting justice in these matters but it all boils down to a slap in the wrist. It's time for us to stop taking this shit from any cunt. 

1 hour ago, tannerall said:

I will state it as many times as necessary until certain posters understand my OP. 

The SFA has no legal authority on these issues and should not prejudice the correct legal  actions that should now take place against indvidual members of the public who assualted our staff and incited a riot. 

The laws of the land must be pursued and there is certainly enough video evidence and witnesses to allow this to happen legally without the incompetent SFA being involved until after the correct legalconclusions. 

Just a question mate, but in what way do you think that the SFA could prejudice any legal action taken by the police and courts?, surely they are two separate entities, the SFA could/should punish Hibs and the police charge the individuals involved.

If the SFA were to be let off the hook and not allowed to hand out punishment until the courts had handed out punishment etc it could take forever for them to make any decision and by then the rest of Scottish football would have conveniently diluted the whole scenario as in Motherwell last year, punishment must be handed out swiftly IMO.

13 minutes ago, slimjim1690 said:

Just a question mate, but in what way do you think that the SFA could prejudice any legal action taken by the police and courts?, surely they are two separate entities, the SFA could/should punish Hibs and the police charge the individuals involved.

If the SFA were to be let off the hook and not allowed to hand out punishment until the courts had handed out punishment etc it could take forever for them to make any decision and by then the rest of Scottish football would have conveniently diluted the whole scenario as in Motherwell last year, punishment must be handed out swiftly IMO.

I expect the SFA to punish our fans too,  for running on the pitch, and will probably also highlight the odd few who reacted to the Hibs fans on the pitch, whilst conveniently ignoring the fact the Hibs fans were the instigators of this incident, the blame will be spread to us too.

And worst of all I fully expect any immediate action taken by the SFA to punish us severely tfor that reason too. Aided and abated by  the usual suspects in the Scottish media who will turn it on us once again for reaction and sales. 

By the time that happens there will be no chance of a fair legal investigation solely against those who instigated it, the Hibs fans, 

2 hours ago, tannerall said:

Unfortunately, the powers that be, ie the piggies and the judiciary, will do fuck all...a la the Murderwell/fir park debacle!We put too much stock in their ability to mete out a fair and equitable outcome in our favour when an equitable outcome is what should be the least of our demands!! The "correct authorities" are inherently incorrect!!! There is, and never will be, any official body on our side....we're on our own mate!!

1 hour ago, tannerall said:

I expect the SFA to punish our fans too,  for running on the pitch, and will probably also highlight the odd few who reacted to the Hibs fans on the pitch, whilst conveniently ignoring the fact the Hibs fans were the instigators of this incident, the blame will be spread to us too.

And worst of all I fully expect any immediate action taken by the SFA to punish us severely tfor that reason too. Aided and abated by  the usual suspects in the Scottish media who will turn it on us once again for reaction and sales. 

By the time that happens there will be no chance of a fair legal investigation solely against those who instigated it, the Hibs fans, 

Whilst I agree that that the SFfuckin'A will also punish us, they had better not attempt to share the blame in equal measures, and this is where I expect the board of The Rangers had better be prepared to get down and dirty and call out the Hibs fans for instigating a potential riot, unfortunately it is only the fact that our players and management were assaulted that will have a massive bearing on the boards reaction, if that had not happened I would not have been surprised if they had meekly turned the other cheek but now they will be forced to come out with more strong statements condemning the Hibs fans, the security arrangements and the non reaction of the police, unfortunately because some of our fans reacted as they did (and I don't blame them for doing so) we can expect some sort of punishment from the corrupt cabal that purports to run our game.

The police on the other hand had better make sure that they prosecute those scumbags who assaulted our players and management otherwise they will have opened a real can of worms the next time some other fuckers decide to have a go with us.

5 hours ago, tannerall said:

The sad thing is they will use the footage that was shot by our fans against us as that seems to be the only footage shot at the game . Amazing when you consider all the tv cameras and over 100 photographers who usually kill for a story like this , that there is zero of any of the assaults came out in public.

7 hours ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

My only problem is the police failed in their duty to protect the public, no police action was taken until it was too late, if this invasion had resulted in serious injury or a fatality the police would be in the shit.

The SFA have cut costs by not having enough police in the ground and use stewards instead, as far as I could see these stewards are useless, I remember the days when hundreds of policemen surrounded the pitch at the end of the game

I fully expect them to sweep it under the carpet, the hivs will get a slap on the wrist and we all move on.

Spot on m8  , I also witnessed a fight in the Rangers end at half time during last year's old firm game where at least 20 bears were knocking lumps out of each other while stewards watched on helplessly and police arrived once it was over. No exaggeration, it was shocking to see and just like yesterday where I watched fans trade blow after blow on the pitch ,the police turned up when it was far too late .

If not dealt with appropriately this could set a dangerous precedent for Scottish football. If people honestly think they can get away with running onto the pitch and attacking players where will it stop. I'm thinking hefty prison sentences, and huge repercussions for the club I.e massive fines and kicked out of Europa league now