How pish is Kiernan

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Zelalem and Miller were the two who were good today.

The rest were collectively bad. Hearing so much like this about Kiernan but none about the fans' darling Halliday who was poor, or McKay who was the same. I'm a huge fan of Holt and he was also poor today and I've not seen much worse defending than Tav's in my life-time from today. They all were poor, even our captain.

Bad day at the office, and an unfortunate day for it too. But we have achieved our targets this season and however flat we may feel now, we will be better for the experience.

1 minute ago, cushynumber said:

He was superb against cellic. He was honking today. 

This applies to almost all the team.

I've been hearing all season, Wilson is shite, no good enough. Kiernan gets away with murder. Total joke. Wilson is ten times the defender.

58 minutes ago, Walking On Water said:

I've been hearing all season, Wilson is shite, no good enough. Kiernan gets away with murder. Total joke. Wilson is ten times the defender.

Both of them aren't good enough. I don't recall my post defending Wilson. 

God dammit Kiernan, really making it hard to defend you these days :rolleyes: 

Never saw much from him today to be honest, what I did see was Wilson playing pretty decently. Still need new defenders in though. 

Also, if it is true that he got attacked and is needing medical attention then I hope he is alright :541:

2 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

He was superb against cellic. He was honking today. 

This applies to almost all the team.

Unfair to single out any one player today , Zelalem and perhaps Miller were the only players who came close to pass marks today .We've been poor at defending set pieces all season and the management team have failed to rectify that .

Wilson always seems to take a step up in the big games and then be fairly lax against smaller teams, seems to be the opposite for Kiernan though. Decent against smaller sides but a bit of a bomb scare against higher opposition. The Kilmarnock away game was an example of that for me.

58 minutes ago, Fred H Crawford said:

Unfair to single out any one player today , Zelalem and perhaps Miller were the only players who came close to pass marks today .We've been poor at defending set pieces all season and the management team have failed to rectify that .

It's not me singling him out , it's the OP.  I am providing my opinion on the topic.

5 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

Wilson is slow and his distribution today was embarrassing.  Go figure.

You made a telling point, and it hurt that we were second to every ball, but that didn't apply to Wilson, and hasn't applied to Wilson since the turn of the year. I'm willing to give this defence another chance with proper back-up and a proper CDM in front of it. This team needs a solid midfield more than anything else. That is the priority.

58 minutes ago, Turnberry18 said:

You made a telling point, and it hurt that we were second to every ball, but that didn't apply to Wilson, and hasn't applied to Wilson since the turn of the year. I'm willing to give this defence another chance with proper back-up and a proper CDM in front of it.

I would replace keirnan and Wilson as a priority. We will rue this if we don't. 

I honestly couldn't separate any of the defenders today. They were all as white as each other. No organisation or positional sense whatsoever. They made shitey St*kes look like fuckin Ronaldo. 

Baffling performance today. If that's their level then they can all fuck off.

3 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

I would replace keirnan and Wilson as a priority. We will rue this if we don't. 

I understand what you're saying, but our midfield is threadbare. I hesitate to say this, but their midfield appeared better than ours in terms of overall quality. Holt and Halliday is our only proper experienced midfielders. Zelalem is very skillful and I regard him very highly, but we need a solid experienced midfield. If we do not treat the midfield as THE priority we have no chance next season.

Used to stick up for him but hes pish.. Can get to fuck.

Again i repeat that i was slagged on here for saying guys like Halliday and Holt shouldnt be near the team next year... Hope people are waking up now. 

Warburton has to take a lot if blame also, sure itll be the usual learn from it, young lean squad pish 

1 hour ago, Turnberry18 said:

I understand what you're saying, but our midfield is threadbare. I hesitate to say this, but their midfield appeared better than ours in terms of overall quality. Holt and Halliday is our only proper experienced midfielders. Zelalem is very skillful and I regard him very highly, but we need a solid experienced midfield. If we do not treat the midfield as THE priority we have no chance next season.

I think my priority has priority over your priority.