Ban them

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The cup should be made null and void for this season. Hibs should be made to play at least 4 games behind closed doors also no away tickets should be provided to them for the same amount of games. Myself and my daughter witnessed assaults on Big Rob and Jason holt. We left the stadium after that as she was in total shock and really scared for her safety. 

Outside the ground I totally lost it with the police who were wandering around as if nothing was happening. 

I actually think that will be the result - They'll be banned from the Scottish cup next year, or at the very least have no fans allowed in that competition. That way they'll get to keep the cup and play in Europe but still be seen to be punished.

Or just given a fine and bill for the damage.....

Aye it will be fuck all. If anything it looks like the fucks are being congratulated. They shouldn't have been allowed the presentation at the end but the authorities/sfa are kissing their arse because they hadn't won a cup in 114 years. I think we should look at that as a sign of things to come tbh

44 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

I actually think that will be the result - They'll be banned from the Scottish cup next year, or at the very least have no fans allowed in that competition. That way they'll get to keep the cup and play in Europe but still be seen to be punished.

Or just given a fine and bill for the damage.....

No way they'll be banned - they're not Rangers. 

A behind closed door game won't work either because they already play behind closed doors!!! 

They'll get a small fine for 'PR Purposes' and so will we and our players who 'provoked' the celebratory Hibs support into assaulting them. 

1 hour ago, RAFREG said:

The cup should be made null and void for this season. Hibs should be made to play at least 4 games behind closed doors also no away tickets should be provided to them for the same amount of games. Myself and my daughter witnessed assaults on Big Rob and Jason holt. We left the stadium after that as she was in total shock and really scared for her safety. 

Outside the ground I totally lost it with the police who were wandering around as if nothing was happening. 

Hope your Daughter is OK now mate. I agree 100% on the Cup. Their win should be null and void,NOT to award it to us,as we don't deserve it but as a real lesson to be learned.

Petrie is on the SFA board and the whole Scottish football hierarchy is full of  Lawwell's placemen.  Does anyone really believe that this lot will do anything other than give Hibs a slap on the wrist (at best)?

2 hours ago, RAFREG said:

All riot vans were parked up at Rangers end of ground,police horses were all behind Rangers end. There were 2 police units videoing Rangers fans whilst a riot is in progress. Police Scotland are not fit for purpose and yet it is these clowns who will be at head of any enquiry

6 hours ago, Blumhoilann said:

Hope your Daughter is OK now mate. I agree 100% on the Cup. Their win should be null and void,NOT to award it to us,as we don't deserve it but as a real lesson to be learned.

she`s fine thanks.

I`m really unhappy how the BBC are playing this down,if it were us the hole would be dug already and our club buried for all time.

4 hours ago, Dickie said:

All riot vans were parked up at Rangers end of ground,police horses were all behind Rangers end. There were 2 police units videoing Rangers fans whilst a riot is in progress. Police Scotland are not fit for purpose and yet it is these clowns who will be at head of any enquiry

When we out there was a senior officer standing doing nothing i unleashed a mouthfull off abuse his way, and all his acolytes were sitting in there vans having a good old laugh between themselves ,heading past the bus entrance there were a few coppers milling about there as well so i unleashed on them too i suppose i was quite fortunate i wasn`t lifted,but a few Bears got me to calm down {cheers guys}.

5 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Fuck even accepting the cup after that performance.

Agreed, it would be embarassing to accept the cup after that.

However, it would put an instant end to this type of behavour - instant.

Hibs stripped of the cup, us offered the cup and us refusing the cup would be the ideal situation.

Instead they'll be pats on the back for this.

56 minutes ago, RAFREG said:

When we out there was a senior officer standing doing nothing i unleashed a mouthfull off abuse his way, and all his acolytes were sitting in there vans having a good old laugh between themselves ,heading past the bus entrance there were a few coppers milling about there as well so i unleashed on them too i suppose i was quite fortunate i wasn`t lifted,but a few Bears got me to calm down {cheers guys}.

I gave the cunts a sarcastic clap and shouted what a great job they were doing protecting us ??? fkn incompetent arseholes