Will it be the Motherwell Whitewash

Just now, TheBluebells said:

It is, full scale hatred for everything to do with Rangers, not many condemning what happened from what I'm seeing.

Basically just allowing their sheer hatred of Rangers to get in the way of condemning anything that happened but they seem to be saying it's lies being reported and that it's all our fault for going onto the pitch after what happened.

That is exactly the problem here. The usual suspects are allowed to pedal their agenda across social media and blogs without repercussions.

We now have fans from every club in Scotland pandering to said agenda because of their hate of all things Rangers.

Just now, BridgeIsBlue said:

It should be on page one of every newspaper in this tarrier infested shitehole of a country ya fucking weapon.

Just because Coatbridge folk have no thumbs doesn't mean the rest of us can't turn a page.

'Tarrier infested shitehole.' :541:

Just now, The Rangers FC said:

That is exactly the problem here. The usual suspects are allowed to pedal their agenda across social media and blogs without repercussions.

We now have fans from every club in Scotland pandering to said agenda because of their hate of all things Rangers.

It's fair game when it's Rangers, people seem unable to look at the fact staff were assaulted on a football pitch after the game and the police didn't do their job properly.

Anyone else it'd be addressed but because it's us people can't bring themselves to do that, they simply allow the hatred for all things Rangers to get in front of that and that is simply not ok.

9 minutes ago, WadeWilson said:

Are we now criticising the press for printing 'Rangers stars attacked?'

That's what happened. Can we stay on target here and stop all the bullshit?

If you want to read about 'THE TROUBLE' it's on pages 2&3.

Let's not let the usual paranoia get in the way of a genuinely shocking incident that WILL be dealt with. Everyone has saw what happened. There will be no hiding place for the scummers who ran on and decided it was okay to assault football players.

Stay calm and keep the focus on what is right and what needs to be said. Please, please, please don't let the usual suspects come on here and use it to score political points like they did with the 66 (and the 96) just before Holyrood election day.*

You know who you are. We have not forgotten about you either.

*Sorry, I had bit my lip about that for too long and it disgusted and infuriated me. I didn't vote by the way, so you can be assured I am commenting as a non-political football fan.

Was for Motherwell ????

1 minute ago, WadeWilson said:

Just because Coatbridge folk have no thumbs doesn't mean the rest of us can't turn a page.

2 minutes ago, WadeWilson said:

Are you JAMES TRAYNOR by any chance Wade?

I was listening to the Gary Richardson (?) show on R5 live this morning. Raegan was interviewed for 5 minutes. I was dozing so only heard a wee snipet. The bit i heard was that he was embarrassed and it was shocking. Fans were injured as well as a female steward.

No mention of Rangers players being attacked. So yes, it's Motherwell all over again. Swept under the carpet. Will need to listen again when it's online. Was interviewed at 9:40am for anyone else who wants to hear it. http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b07c3wnj#play

16 minutes ago, The Rangers FC said:

This is a real issue and it should be dealt with rationally. It is manifesting itself now physically and it is wholly fucking unacceptable.

I am absolutely 100% certain that some people will be revelling in this fact, rather than trying to find the reasons for it and stop it once and for all.

Like I say, it's fucking unacceptable and some of us have been saying it for a while. Be very wary of those who would seek to use it to their advantage while they roll around in the muck of hypocrisy and vengeance rather than justice and common sense.

No fans of Rangers should go to any stadium expecting to be attacked. It's a sport, not a fucking war. No Players of any club should be attacked on the field of play. It's a fucking game of football. Those hoofwankers in the Hibs support yesterday have shamed the country. Let's not further derail the national sport as we seek a proper outcome.

Please excuse any hyperbole on my part but I am fucking angry about the whole situation.

23 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Was for Motherwell ????

With hindsight I agree that what happened at Fir Park could have been a green light for some arseholes to think they have laissez-faire to attack Rangers personnel. I also think yesterday was a whole new level, mate. Yes, they hadn't won the cup for 114 years but the scumbags need pinpointed and punished.

But I am signing out because I just can't stomach the hypocrisy while waiting on Inigo to come in and post something sensible.

8 minutes ago, WadeWilson said:

With hindsight I agree that what happened at Fir Park could have been a green light for some arseholes to think they have laissez-faire to attack Rangers personnel. I also think yesterday was a whole new level, mate. Yes, they hadn't won the cup for 114 years but the scumbags need pinpointed and punished.

But I am signing out because I just can't stomach the hypocrisy while waiting on Inigo to come in and post something sensible.

Think even Inigo wouldn't be able to defend what happened yesterday and I'm certain he will be as angry as every other bear .Lets not attack good fellow bears just because of their intelligence levels mate .If it's  cheap shot at our own from a possible infiltrator ,then fire in but we are all hurting