What Should Be The Proper Response From The Club?

5 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

In summary,

Hivs banned from Ibrox.

Hivs banned from the SC for x years.

Regan to resign.

Police Scotland issue an apology to the club and our fans in failing to protect us.

The Scottish government condemns the events and apologises to our club.

The club officially boycott away grounds until the authorities an guarantee our safety.

If not forthcoming, we walk away from a corrupt game, as there is no integrity in being part of it, as we become as bad as our haters and would deserve all that we get.

It ends now.

Beat me to it. Additionally I'd also call for a UEFA inquiry which would hopefully result in a Euro ban for the mutants.

18 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

In summary,

Hivs banned from Ibrox.

Hivs banned from the SC for x years.

Regan to resign.

Police Scotland issue an apology to the club and our fans in failing to protect us.

The Scottish government condemns the events and apologises to our club.

The club officially boycott away grounds until the authorities an guarantee our safety.

If not forthcoming, we walk away from a corrupt game, as there is no integrity in being part of it, as we become as bad as our haters and would deserve all that we get.

It ends now.

Nah mate, all the police were outside arresting one bloke for singing a bad song.

The Rangers players were up for a fight being in the middle of the junkies pitch invasion, they shouldn't have put themselves in that position.

Regan will say he gave specific instructions that all Rangers fans were to be kept off the pitch and just not sing naughty songs for the sake of the children.

The Scottish government will do what the always do, not have a fucking clue what to say so will say nothing.

Police Scotland will issue a statement saying Office X said "got me a h*n" and is now up for promotion.

33 minutes ago, sonofbear said:

Beat me to it. Additionally I'd also call for a UEFA inquiry which would hopefully result in a Euro ban for the mutants.

I said earlier the we should go over the SFAs head, I think this is the only way we'll see any justice because that is an unknown word to the SFA

45 minutes ago, thehost said:

Ban all away support at Ibrox and refuse to take tickets for away matches.

That will sort those cunts out once and for all.

We could definitely start with the away support at Ibrox. It's been proven that Scottish football needs us more than we need it.

I'd start with the Celtic matches. It's about time they only got half if even that of the Broomloan and the rest should get bf1 at the most. Get the Union Bears and Blue Order together for the atmosphere and take up the smallest amount of tickets for away matches possible.

Building bridges was never on the table from our opponents so it's off the table from us.

Now more than ever Rangers and its support are on our own. Motherwell, yesterday, the fixture pile up surrounding 2008 in Manchester, the rescheduled match at Tannadump and the constant police harassment just an example of what's happening. 

I condemned Moshni at Motherwell last season. After yesterday I'm thinking we need a team of Moshni's.

The Cup Final was run under the auspices of the SFA, Chief Exec, Stadium Manager & Match Commander are all culpable they should at least get sacked but we will see what happens.

Never again do we give Hivs a penny in ticket money, never. This calls for a total fan boycott, Ibrox big screens, whatever nobody goes.

No supporters in Ibrox they attacked ours, they can rot in hell, minimum of tickets to their board and no more.

As some have said already no point in hurting ourselves so the best way to hurt all these bastards is to take one ticket at away games so they have to allocate an area and employ stewards etc. No bears should attend away matches from now on and that more than anything will hurt them.

Banning away supporters from Ibrox will bring action from the SFA (hilarious but true) so give them the minimum allocation allowed. They thought they were getting the blue pound back next season but lets make sure they get nothing.

i think it's a bit too far to ban ALL away fans. as much as i don't like them i'd expect even celtic fans to be better behaved than that lot were yesterday and that's saying something. nah, just have hibs fans banned from ibrox. they have proved that they are more than happy to invade pitches, provoke opposition fans to possibly start a riot, and assault not only stewards but fans/players and members of staff. do you honestly want that lot inside ibrox ever again. severely restrict their allocation and stick them away up in the back of a stand so they aren't seen nor heard. even better just don't let any of them in at all.

the club should be making sure that Hibs, SFA, and Police Scotland do a full investigation and deal with those who are responsible. also Hibs/SFA/police should be held accountable too. hibs should be banning any of their "fans" who are identified to have invaded the pitch/assaulted players, SFA/police scotland should explain why they failed to maintain the safety of our fans/players/staff. this should be taken to UEFA/FIFA and into the courts. it's just not on. i don't imagine UEFA would like to have a club with this kind of "support" into any of their european competitions. fines/bans/restrictions should be handed out. i honestly want the club to make sure this is taken the full road.

3 minutes ago, Juniorsparkie said:

The Cup Final was run under the auspices of the SFA, Chief Exec, Stadium Manager & Match Commander are all culpable they should at least get sacked but we will see what happens.

Never again do we give Hivs a penny in ticket money, never. This calls for a total fan boycott, Ibrox big screens, whatever nobody goes.

No supporters in Ibrox they attacked ours, they can rot in hell, minimum of tickets to their board and no more.

This

absolutely spot on m8, it's clear that the campaign for the last 4 years to demonise our club, players and fans that has worked to a T, only in SNP Scotland could a rival set off fans invade a pitch, destroy property, incite riots and attack professional sportsmen and get virtually NO bad publicity in the mhedia, if that had been our fans attacking stokes etc, we'd already be looking at huge fines/bans etc.... The sooner our board speak to the English football league and get us the fuck out off this cesspit league set up the better. Minimum we should be doing next season is boycotting all away grounds!, give none of the cunts the blue pound!!...the board should open IBROX and beam away matches back on the big screens!!. They all hate us, but want our money!. 

The clubs legal team should be taking immediate steps to sue both the SFA and Police Scotland for creating such a shambles yesterday.We are talking assaults on Rangers players here which could just as easily been faf far worse than assault.Both these organisations have a duty of care to protect everyone inside that shithole of a stadium and both failed dramatically yesterday. The Rangers board should also announce that no away fans will be allowed into our stadium again and they should also tell every club in Scotland that none of our support will be putting anymore money in their coffers.Keep your fucking tickets and drive the whole fucking lot of them including the SFA into the ground.

Bit early to say anything further. I would give the SFA 48 hours.

Lets not forget McCulloch was assaulted in the play-offs last season and it just wasn't the pitch invasion in that match.

Now we have further assaults on Rangers players due to another pitch invasion.

Its not a one off so the SPFL and the SFA have to put something in place to prevent this from ever happening again.

Hibs have to be hammered financial so the prize money should be forfeited and given to a cause decided by Rangers. Hibs playing x amount of their next SC home games behind closed doors would be appropriate.

If hee haw is done, as I suspect, then the players should dump their medals at the front door of Hampden. Wallace and McKay being too traumatised to play for the SFAs team would be a nice touch to keep this in the news.

100% refuse away fans in at Ibrox. 

I wouldn't go to away matches if I knew no-one else would but sadly you have fans like me who will always go to support the Rangers. If I knew 100% that not one of my fellow fans would step in an away ground next season I wouldn't either

Next time the police commander turns up at Auchenhowie to lecture our players before a big match, they should give him pelters for the lack of police protection yesterday.  Should tell him to get his own house in order before he starts lecturing anybody else.

2 hours ago, dougal72 said:

The only punishment that will hurt the junkies is stripping them of their precious Scottish cup. 

This is not about hurting the junkies, they are just symptomatic of all that is wrong in the game today and the corrupt political environment that surrounds out. This is about the protection of our club, it's good name, the safety and reputation of it's employees and our fans, bringing an end to the bigotry, the demonisation and subversion unjustly levelled at us.

1 hour ago, Prso's headband said:

100% refuse away fans in at Ibrox. 

I wouldn't go to away matches if I knew no-one else would but sadly you have fans like me who will always go to support the Rangers. If I knew 100% that not one of my fellow fans would s.tep in an away ground next season I wouldn't either

I agree but we cant due to the spfl rules, I have only watch Rangers at Ibrox for 5 years other than Hampden and will continue to do so, I never ever missed an away match but these scummy clubs aint getting a single penny from me where I can possiblly help IT

4 hours ago, SuperPapac05 said:

The board should be calling for resignations at the SFA and then start legal proceedings against them. Those players who were assaulted are assets to Rangers FC and if one of them was assaulted to the point of retirement then that could have cost the club money in terms of a potential future transfer fee. They've allowed this whole sorry state to happen. 

Whilst I agree, the back drop to this is sinister government policy that creates the environment to make it open season on us. The problem is we fucking accept it as the norm and even our own vote for these bastards. Sort that and we sort the root cause and the game is over for them.

This is not about money now this is about power, what we saw transpire was a challenge to our heritage and traditions, police allowed them to goad, assault, spit on anything Rangers or red, white and blue. This is about our survival. This board of ours better come up with something good or forever fuck off !:sherlock:

6 hours ago, thehost said:

Ban all away support at Ibrox and refuse to take tickets for away matches.

That will sort those cunts out once and for all.

This. Next season we can fill Ibrox ourselves. Can we do this legally? I reckon if we state that the security of players cannot be guaranteed ,then I see no reason why not.