What Should Be The Proper Response From The Club?

That Stewart Regan resigns.

If he does not then we will not be entering the competition while he runs our game.

Our players should feel safe anywhere but our own national stadium we are not by those scenes yesterday.

Hes the man in charge so he must fall on his own sword. 

Demand that all of authorities react appropriately to the situation and don't sweep it under the carpet like Motherwell. If they don't deal with it sufficiently and to the clubs satisfaction we should withdraw from domestic cup competitions due to safety fears which I am sure the sponsors would love... 

For starters we should demand compensation from Hibs, then give it to mark Adair for his wee boy to get treatment !! Atleast some good could come from this shower of arseholes scum behaviour!!!

We should take legal action against the SFA and Police Scotland, citing a monumental failure to protect our players and as a result, exposing them to assault.

In addition, Wallace and McKay should be withdrawn from the Scotland squad. If an international's safety can't be guaranteed inside the national stadium, then there will be no Rangers players in the Scotland squad.

King and Warburton are too well spoken and professional to go down this route, but I would love for them to address how small time and tinpot that pitch invasion was yesterday, considering it was a trophy Inverness won last season. Stubbs' "understandable" comment should also be highlighted.

I am in no way concerned by the club's silence since yesterday's statement because there will be a lot of investigating to be done; the next noise from inside Ibrox must be groundbreaking.

2016 would be my happiest year to date if an extreme measure was taken, like refusing to participate and compete in Scottish completion. I can only dream.

2 minutes ago, bombaybadboy08 said:

Have Hibs condemned this yet?

The least the SFA and those cunts can do is release statements apologising to Rangers and our fans and say that they will comment further after an investigation.

Still not uttered a word. Speaks volumes. Scum cunts.

Guest Lloyd72
3 minutes ago, bombaybadboy08 said:

Have Hibs condemned this yet?

The least the SFA and those cunts can do is release statements apologising to Rangers and our fans and say that they will comment further after an investigation.

Alan Stubbs more or less said he condones it in his interview yesterday.

No doubt they'll take some action to demand answers. However, would it be worth a petition/letter to the club collectively from fans clubs to let them know how we feel exactly?

Sometimes I get the feeling they're out of touch with how we feel asking us to"build bridges" and all that shit. After yesterday, every fucking "bridge" is on fucking fire. 

31 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

That Stewart Regan resigns.

If he does not then we will not be entering the competition while he runs our game.

Our players should feel safe anywhere but our own national stadium we are not by those scenes yesterday.

Hes the man in charge so he must fall on his own sword. 

The clamour for him to be held accountable is deafening

4 minutes ago, Bluenose1986 said:

No doubt they'll take some action to demand answers. However, would it be worth a petition/letter to the club collectively from fans clubs to let them know how we feel exactly?

Sometimes I get the feeling they're out of touch with how we feel asking us to"build bridges" and all that shit. After yesterday, every fucking "bridge" is on fucking fire. 

It's obvious that the rest of Scottish football has no intereset in building bridges and it is folly for us to continue down this path.

The best thing the club can do now is work to ensure the safety of its players and fans while clamping down hard on the media outlets that have demonised the club and its fans for the past 5 years.

Regan might be a bit of a stretch, but surely there can be no place for Petrie on any Scottish football board after his comments yesterday.

Just now, JäGERmeister said:

It's obvious that the rest of Scottish football has no intereset in building bridges and it is folly for us to continue down this path.

The best thing the club can do now is work to ensure the safety of its players and fans while clamping down hard on the media outlets that have demonised the club and its fans for the past 5 years.

Regan might be a bit of a stretch, but surely there can be no place for Petrie on any Scottish football board after his comments yesterday.

Oh of course not. In my opinion they've been trying to burn bridges with us for a lot longer than that. The witch hunt since 2012 wasn't reactive, that was years of animosity waiting to spill over. 

Since then I don't set foot in any stadium besides Ibrox. They can all fuck right off. 

As for Petrie, he is a fucking rancid bastard and probably denies his mob even done anything out of order. This is what we're up against. Yesterday's loss was a sore one but I'm over it. What's hurting is that our players were assaulted and there's no one in the media outwardly condemning that. 

If it was us assaulting hibs players you can imagine the reaction though. They still demonise us for 1972 & 1980 for fucksake. 

I'd like to see the board encourage fans to boycott away grounds, the only thing that is going to hurt these teams is loss of money. The Hivs board have led the way this season in their hatred for everything Rangers which culminated in the shocking scenes yesterday. The toxicity towards us is not going to stop while other clubs can act with impunity.

The board should be calling for resignations at the SFA and then start legal proceedings against them. Those players who were assaulted are assets to Rangers FC and if one of them was assaulted to the point of retirement then that could have cost the club money in terms of a potential future transfer fee. They've allowed this whole sorry state to happen. 

In summary,

Hivs banned from Ibrox.

Hivs banned from the SC for x years.

Regan to resign.

Police Scotland issue an apology to the club and our fans in failing to protect us.

The Scottish government condemns the events and apologises to our club.

The club officially boycott away grounds until the authorities an guarantee our safety.

If not forthcoming, we walk away from a corrupt game, as there is no integrity in being part of it, as we become as bad as our haters and would deserve all that we get.

It ends now.