Any update on our players?

BEE

21 minutes ago, Craig/ said:

Mon spill the beans on this one mateĀ 

Im sworn to secrecyin Tescomate, IF I told you I would get stung by the Bee. I will say that I told Bee that I see Oxley IN Tesco two or three times a week so I will ask him and have promised Bee to let him know first. He IS a big lump of a boy and woukd take some putting down with a punch but to be fair Bee or what ever other Hibs fan downd him could be bigger.

Surely this is just growing arms and legs, no?

Holt rushed to hospital andĀ Halliday booted in the head? Believe me, if that was the case, a strongly worded statement would be the last thing on the club's mind.

Gossip/shite is created by people "just passing on" what they've been told.

1 minute ago, WeirFleckNRothen said:

Surely this is just growing arms and legs, no?

Holt rushed to hospital andĀ Halliday booted in the head? Believe me, if that was the case, a strongly worded statement would be the last thing on the club's mind.

Gossip/shite is created by people "just passing on" what they've been told.

I've clearly stated I saw Halliday being kicked, not second hand info.

Just now, BEE said:

I've clearly stated I saw Halliday being kicked, not second hand info.

That comment was more in reference to Holt being rushed to hospital.

I believe you, but I'm shocked that it hasn't been mentioned by the club, never mind the media. Im trying not to word this too dramatically, but a kick to the head can do significant damage.

9 hours ago, clubdeck said:

Can i post a word of praise for the referee and his assistants, who while all this mayhem was going on around them, appeared from my vantage point to have encircled Andy HallidayĀ  trying to protect him from the mob and help get him off the pitch.

http://willievass.photoshelter.com/gallery-image/210516-Scottish-Cup-Final/G0000s70k5qUNb6o/I0000fEFN7ngB3QE/C0000v87mCs6RZjQ

3 minutes ago, WeirFleckNRothen said:

That comment was more in reference to Holt being rushed to hospital.

I believe you, but I'm shocked that it hasn't been mentioned by the club, never mind the media. Im trying not to word this too dramatically, but a kick to the head can do significant damage.

The purpose of the thread was to verify what I'd heard, thankfully incorrect.

I've referred to Halliday in the most dramatic terms there can be. Scum bags.

1 minute ago, Dietspam said:

Hmm. Real lack of any photos during the mayhem. I wonder if that is because they are currently ''in use'' if you know what i meanĀ latest?cb=20150723203613

I don't think any photographer would actually want to get in the middle of it and risk getting their cameras damaged or the pretend stewards would have let them on the field once the mob swarmed.

35 minutes ago, cstamomusa said:

I don't think any photographer would actually want to get in the middle of it and risk getting their cameras damaged or the pretend stewards would have let them on the field once the mob swarmed.

They wouldn't damage cameras that expensive, csta. There's smack to be paid for...