Any update on our players?

BEE

13 minutes ago, BEE said:

Heard Holt was rushed to hospital after game. I saw one of they cunts boot Halliday in the head too which looked a sore one.

Hibs fans ran on the pitch, not Anthony Joshua :lol: The players are hopefully fine, probably really shook up though.

1 minute ago, Skyson1872 said:

Hibs fans ran on the pitch, not Anthony Joshua :lol: The players are hopefully fine, probably really shook up though.

I'd rather have a go at Anthony Joshua than 20 football fans

Halliday was lying on the ground and one of they cunts ran up and booted him in the head, could have killed him if you want to be dramatic.

1 minute ago, BEE said:

I'd rather have a go at Anthony Joshua than 20 football fans

Halliday was lying on the ground and one of they cunts ran up and booted him in the head, could have killed him if you want to be dramatic.

Not dramatic in my opinion. It's easily done. 

9 minutes ago, Skyson1872 said:

Pretty sure the OP is someone who wanted a pitch invasion if we won. He is best ignored in this situation, if we want to be taken seriously. In short, he is a hypocritical fud with an agenda.

Refer instead to a poster like Inigo, who wants to deal with the reasons why it seems okay to hate fans (and players) because of the team they support (or play for).

3 minutes ago, sandyinroyalblue said:

Aye it's funny being booted in the head.

At no point did I laugh at that, in fact he is the first person I have seen to have even said that happened. I'm sure if it did Halliday's mum would have said so on twitter.

10 minutes ago, WadeWilson said:

Pretty sure the OP is someone who wanted a pitch invasion if we won. He is best ignored in this situation, if we want to be taken seriously. In short, he is a hypocritical fud with an agenda.

Refer instead to a poster like Inigo, who wants to deal with the reasons why it seems okay to hate fans (and players) because of the team they support (or play for).

A pitch invasion is fine, attacking players is not.

You're the fud if that's not obvious.

Can i post a word of praise for the referee and his assistants, who while all this mayhem was going on around them, appeared from my vantage point to have encircled Andy Halliday  trying to protect him from the mob and help get him off the pitch.

Just heard from someone within the club that all players and staff are well, no visits to hospital required however a few have black eyes etc.

Oxley got knocked out which is pleasing.

Explain a bit more about seeing Halliday being booted in the head BEE please in the interests of witness credibility and actual facts.

Did you witness this at the game ?

If not and it was on video or photograph please post links.

2 minutes ago, tannerall said:

Explain a bit more about seeing Halliday being booted in the head BEE please in the interests of witness credibility and actual facts.

Did you witness this at the game ?

If not and it was on video or photograph please post links.

I was in the West stand and saw it, he was lying on the ground with his head in his hands (obviously gutted we had lost) and one of they cunts ran up and booted him.

Hopefully one of the images Sky have passed on to police.

19 minutes ago, BEE said:

I was in the West stand and saw it, he was lying on the ground with his head in his hands (obviously gutted we had lost) and one of they cunts ran up and booted him.

Hopefully one of the images Sky have passed on to police.

Who knocked Oxley out and where did that happen ?