Reagan Apologieses to Rangers

Davhow

Taken from evening times website:

“It’s embarrassing for Scottish football. It’s not what we want the Scottish Cup Final remembered for, not for the players or the management. I want to apologise to the Rangers board, to the Rangers players - and to the Hibs players as well, because the gloss has been taken off their achievement.

“We now have to review what’s happened. We are meeting immediately with police, with the stadium management team and we’ll be identifying what has happened and where the responsibility lies. It’s too early to comment on [sanctions]. We need to identify what happened and work out if there are any areas of responsibility. If there is action to be taken, we’ll take that action."

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Apologise for what Stewart? Can't even say it ya smelly wee cunt.

Our players were physically assaulted and made to fear for their safety. Their rights were violated at the so called home of football in Scotland.

Never been so ashamed or angry in my life to be honest.

He should be sacked along with his board of scum cohorts who have helped make this attack possible by demonizing us. This is time for King and the board to actually show they are Rangers supporters.

7 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

And to the hibs players as well........

fuck Reagan

To be fair, the Hibs players did nothing wrong. And even Stubbs tried to keep the rioters away from the technical area. 

Still - shite apology. 

1 minute ago, Sparkle said:

That's fair enough as far as it goes, although I fail to see how the Hibs players were adversely affected? They still received the cup in the stadium and a bus top ride through Leith so where was the gloss taken off?

Exactly. Their players still get all the good parts of the win so why apologise to them. Typical up here,they try and balance things out as they cant be seen to actually give us something

Yet another catastrophic fuck-up under the reign of Regan, Lawwell's chosen appointee for the role.

Dubious Compliance Officer appointments with predictably dubious judgements produced.

Referee strikes. 

Foreign referees hired.

Referees bullied out the game.

Attempts, numerous attempts,  to seize fairly won titles on the basis of unproven claims via 5-way agreement, and LNS commission.

Defying LNS, his own appointee, to extort money out of Rangers.

Allowing Reid's attempt to compare correct but unfavourable refereeing decisions to the US civil rights struggle at an official club AGM to pass without punishment or censure.

Decline of the national team.

Decline of the general standard and finances of the game, via unfounded triple relegation.

Allowing Motherwell's pitch invasion and provocation to pass without punishment.

Allowing Hib's pitch invasion and provocation.

At every single turn, the Scottish media were silent to the hugely flawed management of Regan as the fuck ups increased in both pace and extent.

How this man remains in a job and his reputation relatively unscathed in the media, I'll never quite believe. Until I remember whose mate he is.

4 minutes ago, OlegKuznetsov said:

Yet another catastrophic fuck-up under the reign Regan, Lawwell's chosen appointee for the role.

Dubious Compliance Officer appointments with predictably dubious judgements produced.

Referee strikes. 

Foreign referees hired.

Referees bullied out the game.

Attempts, numerous attempts,  to seize fairly won titles on the basis of unproven claims via 5-way agreement, and LNS commission.

Defying LNS, his own appointee, to extort money out of Rangers.

Allowing Reid's attempt to compare correct but unfavourable refereeing decisions to the US civil rights struggle at an official club AGM to pass without punishment or censure.

Decline of the national team.

Decline of the general standard and finances of the game, via unfounded triple relegation.

Allowing Motherwell's pitch invasion and provocation to pass without punishment.

Allowing Hib's pitch invasion and provocation.

At every single turn, the Scottish media were silent to the hugely flawed management of Regan as the fuck ups increased in both pace and extent.

How this man remains in a job and his reputation relatively unscathed in the media, I'll never quite believe. Until I remember whose mate he is.

Aye but apart from that Oleg he hasn't put a foot wrong.