Reagan Apologieses to Rangers

Davhow

What fucking investigation is required you morally bankrupt fuck pig, Stevie Wonder could plainly see what happened yesterday, along with Hibs fans you and all the rest of your cabal are also complicate in what went on.

If you and your band of shitebags don't have the stomach for the appropriate action required then get yourselves to fuck as you are not fit for office, you and those other degenerate's over at the SPFL have never been slow to pillory us even without any fuckin' evidence, but when the whole world got to witness the disgusting scenes from yesterday all of a sudden you require a full investigation?, get yourselves to fuck we don't want your half hearted apologies, just do your job for once, because if you don't someone will probably get seriously hurt sometime in the future as I suspect this Rangers support have finally had enough and if you and your band do not act swiftly then the blame should be squarely laid at your stinking fucking door.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

58 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

And to the hibs players as well........

fuck Reagan

The players done nothing wrong. They didn't get to go up and lift the trophy and get handed their medals, which I imagine is the 1 thing you look forward to after winning a cup. I guess that's what he's apologising for. 

Unless I'm wrong and they did get to go up to the stand and lift the trophy in front of their fans at some point when it had all calmed down? Tbh I switched it off after the final whistle.

1 hour ago, Smile said:

He should be sacked along with his board of scum cohorts who have helped make this attack possible by demonizing us. This is time for King and the board to actually show they are Rangers supporters.

During his tenure as Chief Executive of the SFA, he's presided over one disaster after another, yet, like a politician, he manages to turn it into positive spin.

Not only should he be sacked for his incompetence, all his expenses and various deals he's been involved in must be scrutinised for corruption and fiddling.

A public vote of no confidence in this man should be issued by the club. 2 seasons in a row we have had to put up with this. Assault on players is completely unacceptable, but anyone that expects justice here will be sadly disappointed. Yesterday was a disgrace and a further embarrassment to add to his CV. Time for our board to grow a set and deal with this head on. No 6 months so called investigations, swift action or we start issuing some penalties of our own. I would sue them for failing to protect our staff. In any other line of work the SFA would be held accountable for gross incompetence.

55 minutes ago, AlBear85 said:

Regan is a fucking clown but there isn't much more can be said right now than to apologise. I'll give him credit for that, it's the first thing he has done right in 6 years.

I know what you're getting at, but as he's overseen the attempt to destroy our club, he's allowed no credit in any way or form from me.

The only decent thing the cunt can do in my book is go and go now.

4 minutes ago, Dutchy said:

I know what you're getting at, but as he's overseen the attempt to destroy our club, he's allowed no credit in any way or form from me.

The only decent thing the cunt can do in my book is go and go now.

He should go, I agree. He has been useless and overseen the near destruction of Scottish football.

2 hours ago, sammy cox said:

A prick who works for another bunch of pricks.The fucking lot should be sued for every fucking penny they have. Put the SFA in the grubber along with that other shower Police Scotland.

I just posted similar in another thread . Players & staff assaulted yesterday should be taking action against sfa/hampden ltd/g4s and snp stasi for failing to ensure their safety . Take the fight to them and don't give them time to get the cover stories in place . Enough is enough with the constant attacks on our club , staff and support .

12 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

We have a great opportunity to take this lot to the cleaners and also get a few home truths into the public domain. Let's hope our board have the coheenies for it.

I'm sure every Rangers fan would get fully behind the board if they have the balls to take this opportunity to take the fight to these cunts . We must get on the front foot on this , and show up the cabal for what they are . Hope the board understand the anger the support feel over this and step up to the mark . Actions will speak louder than words .

3 hours ago, Davhow said:

Taken from evening times website:

“It’s embarrassing for Scottish football. It’s not what we want the Scottish Cup Final remembered for, not for the players or the management. I want to apologise to the Rangers board, to the Rangers players - and to the Hibs players as well, because the gloss has been taken off their achievement.

“We now have to review what’s happened. We are meeting immediately with police, with the stadium management team and we’ll be identifying what has happened and where the responsibility lies. It’s too early to comment on [sanctions]. We need to identify what happened and work out if there are any areas of responsibility. If there is action to be taken, we’ll take that action."

And there we have it.

They are coming for The Rangers, be assured we will be implicated.

51 minutes ago, ger4life_1872 said:

Ban their fans from Ibrox for 5 years, points deduction next season and ban them from Europe. The SFA have to get this right, if they fail to do the right thing then we should boycott away grounds.

4 hours ago, lidorfc said:

The players done nothing wrong. They didn't get to go up and lift the trophy and get handed their medals, which I imagine is the 1 thing you look forward to after winning a cup. I guess that's what he's apologising for. 

Unless I'm wrong and they did get to go up to the stand and lift the trophy in front of their fans at some point when it had all calmed down? Tbh I switched it off after the final whistle.

Ye, your wrong. I stood at the back of the west stand and once the police had got the scum back into the stands the players went up the stairs, got their medals and lifted the cup in front of their fans , only the lap of honour was cancelled.

Hope all our players and staff who were physically or verbally assaulted instruct solicitors first thing tomorrow to sue the sfa on their behalf. That will put the cat among the pigeons. At the same time it still leaves club more time consider its next statement or action.

Any chance of an apology for four years of harrasment by the SFA, the legal authorities. referees, hammer throwers in the bottom three divisions, other club's fans and chairmen, and the general anti-Rangers attitude shown clearly by politicians and the media.

All that contributed to the Hibs fans actions yesterday too.

1 hour ago, danger ranger said:

Ban their fans from Ibrox for 5 years, points deduction next season and ban them from Europe. The SFA have to get this right, if they fail to do the right thing then we should boycott away grounds.

Banning them from Ibrox will make no difference .They will still be in lower division in 5 years.They don't have 25,000 fans .They have proved that .That was their scummy new found friends from the east end of Glasgow that topped that crowd up yesterday .No doubts about it .If they play us in the cup ,they will bring there usual 500/1000 .Small time club but with a Jacobite chip on their shoulder .

The club need to be looking at legal action and a potential lawsuit against the SFA.

They aren't shy in firing fines and illegal punishments our way for whatever they can levvy at us.

Yesterday was the SFAs event.  The safety of our players, staff and supporters falls on them.  They can in turn point the finger at the police, hibs or g4s, i don't care, but as far as our Staff and fans are concerned buck stops with the SFA.

We shouldn't settle for anything less than a full and unreserved written apology, assurances for future cup ties and a large financial settlement.

5 hours ago, OlegKuznetsov said:

Yet another catastrophic fuck-up under the reign of Regan, Lawwell's chosen appointee for the role.

Dubious Compliance Officer appointments with predictably dubious judgements produced.

Referee strikes. 

Foreign referees hired.

Referees bullied out the game.

Attempts, numerous attempts,  to seize fairly won titles on the basis of unproven claims via 5-way agreement, and LNS commission.

Defying LNS, his own appointee, to extort money out of Rangers.

Allowing Reid's attempt to compare correct but unfavourable refereeing decisions to the US civil rights struggle at an official club AGM to pass without punishment or censure.

Decline of the national team.

Decline of the general standard and finances of the game, via unfounded triple relegation.

Allowing Motherwell's pitch invasion and provocation to pass without punishment.

Allowing Hib's pitch invasion and provocation.

At every single turn, the Scottish media were silent to the hugely flawed management of Regan as the fuck ups increased in both pace and extent.

How this man remains in a job and his reputation relatively unscathed in the media, I'll never quite believe. Until I remember whose mate he is.

Quality Oleg .So good