A wee bit of "overexuberance" for you......

Bear Ass

And there's proof that our naughty song only started after we had been provoked, the Bears showed great restraint, the police ? were an absolute joke, they could and had the right to arrest as many as possible, I'm sure there were several breeches of the peace going on there.

1 minute ago, simplythebestest said:

This could be vital evidence against the claims that Rangers fans were quick to join the Hibs fans on the pitch for a scrap. Clear and extended provocation, in the face of which the fans showed remarkable restraint. Their version of events must be disputed.

Actually makes me angry that the police let them fucks get that close that quickly. Thats where we should be commended. Solidarity. And no the tommy sheridan kind

7 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

And not one arrest was made.........

In the other thread with the video of their fans coming down to our corner, there was a policeman standing right next to a hibs fan that picked up the corner flag and lobbed it right at about 4 of us and he just told him to go away :lol: 

6 minutes ago, simplythebestest said:

This could be vital evidence against the claims that Rangers fans were quick to join the Hibs fans on the pitch for a scrap. Clear and extended provocation, in the face of which the fans showed remarkable restraint. Their version of events must be disputed.

...and not a baton drawn nor a horse about the place until a few Bears went at them???

7 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

And there's proof that our naughty song only started after we had been provoked, the Bears showed great restraint, the police ? were an absolute joke, they could and had the right to arrest as many as possible, I'm sure there were several breeches of the peace going on there.

Not having that mate ..The camera lady and pc supervising her while she filmed us while the mayhem was happening behind her ,were doing some sterling work .

8 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

I've said this already on here, but worth saying again..

The scumbags were not celebrating winning a long awaited cup - they were celebrating beating Rangers

It all that matters to them ??

Their team had just won maybe the only bit of silverware they will get in a lifetime and their only thought was too try fight with Rangers fans , tragic bastards hate us more than they love their own team

8 minutes ago, simplythebestest said:

This 100%

Entire provocation came from that end and how bears managed to prevent themselves from turning it into a pitch battle is exceptional.

One support at fault. One club must be hammered.

And if a true battle had ensued PSOS would have been very much culpable.

All I keep hearing is why were the Rangers fans even on the pitch, they were clearly just on there for a fight! 

Can't get my head round this! Hibs fans ran straight to the Rangers support and done this & got skelped for it! Yet it's the Rangers fans fault because they shouldn't have been on the pitch? Nah I'm not having that they were clearly looking for a reaction and got what they deserved! 

Iv never been one to feel that if it was Rangers there would be more made of it.. But in this case 100% had it been the other way round it wouldn't have been why were the Hibs fans on the pitch anyway, Rangers were just celebrating a win! 

Not gonna watch anymore videos, all they do is make me raging and wish I was there to knock a few of the cunts out. 

Whatever happens will happen

I'm just glad a good few of them left with bloody coupons the wee junkie cowards

18 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

It's fair to say we would never get away with it ..The words riot would be used everywhere 

That thought hadnt crossed my mind til now but you're right. It was a riot, not a "pitch invasion" as the media are calling it. Inciting hatred and assaulting people definitely classes it as a riot in my book. If 10,000 or so of our fans went on like that it would be on the front pages as "rangers fans riot at hampden". Scum fucks in the media twisting it again to make the hivs no sound as bad

That's a nice piece of video and although it may not be used as evidence to convict any one individual, we can only hope it will be used to punish hivs heavily for their cretinous fans.

There's probably a lot more to come in the days and weeks ahead.

5 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

That thought hadnt crossed my mind til now but you're right. It was a riot, not a "pitch invasion" as the media are calling it. Inciting hatred and assaulting people definitely classes it as a riot in my book. If 10,000 or so of our fans went on like that it would be on the front pages as "rangers fans riot at hampden". Scum fucks in the media twisting it again to make the hivs no sound as bad

Did Andy Halliday not get a red card for a jesture to rival fans .Are players booked for inciting rival fans .If it's against Rangers ,then it's only just over excitement and players and  fans behaving normally .It's a Scandal .James Traynor better get his finger out his arse hole