The Sun

scottyc06

Unbelievable reporting!! The Hibs fans came on the pitch to celebrate their first trophy! It wasn't however until the Rangers supporters came on to confront them that anything happened! In the aftermath of the Rangers supporters coming on, 6 players and Davie Weir were attacked! 

Complete lies!!! We weren't even on the pitch when they attacked our players! They also never came on to celebrate, they ran towards our players then on to the fans! In what way is that celebrating?

image.png

How the fuck can we do something about this. These fuckers are now fanning the flames as i for one am sitting at home still absolutly livid and then read this shite.

We CANNOT let this go!!!!!

No bears would've been on the pitch had the hivs scum been stopped from coming to our end. They were on the track face to face with us. They were coming for us and I felt threatened. No one was offering the bears protection and enough was enough. Over the wall and into them. When the police deserted us what else were we to do. Hivs scum would have come into the stand had we not fought back. They couldn't run fast enough as we chased them back.

2 minutes ago, To Be A Ranger said:

No bears would've been on the pitch had the hivs scum been stopped from coming to our end. They were on the track face to face with us. They were coming for us and I felt threatened. No one was offering the bears protection and enough was enough. Over the wall and into them. When the police deserted us what else were we to do. Hivs scum would have come into the stand had we not fought back. They couldn't run fast enough as we chased them back.

I hope that you are ready to accept the blame for what happened yesterday pal,  unfuckingbelievable reporting.

18 minutes ago, dee9 said:

How the fuck can we do something about this. These fuckers are now fanning the flames as i for one am sitting at home still absolutly livid and then read this shite.

We CANNOT let this go!!!!!

At this moment .James Traynor is the guy holding us back IMO 

Why read there shit on line or buy there papers? Of course there going to blame big  bad Rangers, only way we can fight back with this shite is not giving them hits on line buying there rags,  Email it to ibrox our club need to defend us and ban the bastards no cooperation with them again