Radio Jockland

piperpete

English who watched  to game on tv in another country has just Quoted that the sectarian singing of the Billy Boys was out in force yesterday right through the game , I was at the game and honestly cant remember it being sung. Then Ian Murray told us that the Rangers fans were out of order and that we were beat so should have been on our busses going home. What fecking planet  does he think he lives on.

4 minutes ago, piperpete said:

English who watched  to game on tv in another country has just Quoted that the sectarian singing of the Billy Boys was out in force yesterday right through the game , I was at the game and honestly cant remember it being sung. Then Ian Murray told us that the Rangers fans were out of order and that we were beat so should have been on our busses going home. What fecking planet  does he think he lives on.

I was in B8 never heard it at all.

Billy boys was sung after the Hivs started their riot and only then so he's a lying prick. 

As for the the other cunt, are we supposed to turn our backs while objects are getting thrown into the stands and Rangers players and staff are getting assaulted on the pitch. 

The propaganda machine is getting into top gear to paint us as the bad guys once again. 

Why would we be on our buses,we have tradition of of applauding our players at the end of finals even if it's runner-up medals they're collecting. I remember at the piggery when hertz beat us we even applauded them getting presented with the cup. Its called class and having for respect for opponents. 

7 minutes ago, piperpete said:

Assume in his warped mind, the Rangers players were out of order for not getting off the park quick enough.

in this country, we will get absolutely no media traction on the fan against fan issue.  We need to concentrate our complaints on the violence against our players, it's pretty difficult to play the get out of jail free card on this issue (ie everything justified because big bad Rangers fans were singing naughty songs).

It was sung after the police managed to get some order back. Only in this cesspit would they put the singing of a song above assaults on players and staff and fans having objects thrown at them (women and children included I may add). Absolute Jokers

i heard a bit of that when i was in the car  chick young said kenny miller went into the hibs dressing room after the game and shook the hand of every hibs player and congratulated them  at least our club showed a bit of class

26 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

I listened to English with incredulity, he mentions the disgraceful response by Rangers supporters and hundreds of Bears on the park....although he didn't actually see it.

Wee Chick Young, who was there told it as it was.

I'm listening to his now go back to 49 minutes or so and listen to Chick giving it both barrels, other guys defending Hivs shocking.

Forgot Petrie is an SFA vice president ??

Where's the apology and condemnation?, Tom English getting it ben Petrie, strange to say the least.

Well if all English saw and heard out of that game yesterday was the BB he has really shown himself up for what he is !!!!!

As for Petrie he should be made to resign from his post in Scottish football as his club has brought Scottish football to shame and took it back to the dark times.

but knowing our SFA they will probably reward him.

Ian Murray an ex Rangers player who the club looked after very well during his time of need when he fell ill and then injured, he should be ashamed of himself for the picture he painted our club and fans today on the radio.

If I was in charge at the club a letter of disappointmen and any privileges afforded to ex players with drawn would alread be in the post.

1 hour ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Billy boys was sung after the Hivs started their riot and only then so he's a lying prick. 

As for the the other cunt, are we supposed to turn our backs while objects are getting thrown into the stands and Rangers players and staff are getting assaulted on the pitch. 

The propaganda machine is getting into top gear to paint us as the bad guys once again. 

100% Courtyard Bear,TBB only started when the Rangers fans were confronted with serious provocation.