What do I do troops?

Gaz52

Unfortunately for me I stay in Livingston and its full of them. I live right next to the train station and here they all are waiting to go in to Edinburgh.. If it wasn't for my son in the house I genuinely feel like I'd go over and confront them. Smelly rhabid bastards. 

UJ out the window? See how they like to be goaded? I'll probably end up getting 5 year 

image.jpg

1 minute ago, Gaz52 said:

Unfortunately for me I stay in Livingston and its full of them. I live right next to the train station and here they all are waiting to go in to Edinburgh.. If it wasn't for my son in the house I genuinely feel like I'd go over and confront them. Smelly rhabid bastards. 

UJ out the window? See how they like to be goaded? I'll probably end up getting 5 year 

image.jpg

Let the smelly pricks have their moment.....with any luck it'll be their last. We however will be in the to division next year.

you can't polish a turd, they've put glitter on theirs but it'll soon wear off.

Find something on the tele for you n your boy to watch and do that.

Let the scum have their party. Don't lower yourself to that standard. 

Thing I've to laugh at is, is it's been hundred odd years since they last won it. Yet it's getting celebrated by folk who are about 20 odd. 

I'm obviously not going to do anything as a responsible parent. Would never bring trouble to my house with my son in it. 

Still though, the fantasy of hurting them feels good. 

1 minute ago, Gaz52 said:

I just shouted 'you're staying down with Utd' then blamed it on my Polish neighbour 

We can sit back and watch them destroy themselves, staying down, probably no new players, papped out of Europe in the first round, and no chance they will win anything else for the next 114 years.

It's been the case for a few years now that drinking in pubs in Edinburgh have become a dangerous place for Rangers fans. I've certainly been called names and goaded by some idiots that I'd like to flatten with one blow, but they do it with their mates about, so spontaneous defence has to be thought of first.

The biggest difference has been the hate on these cunts faces. They can make you feel like you have done something wrong, although, any discussion about why they're doing it is a non starter, I would like to point out to them that what they're doing is exactly the same thing that they've been complaining about happened to them, years ago.

I did do it once, it was like throwing petrol on an open fire.

5 minutes ago, Vwbear said:

Is there open bus today? 

Could be trouble 

I sincerely hope there is no trouble. It will only give them more excuses to say that they're right in attacking our ideas and ways in the first place.

13 minutes ago, Dutchy said:

I sincerely hope there is no trouble. It will only give them more excuses to say that they're right in attacking our ideas and ways in the first place.

We get the blame anyway 

hopefully its pishing down 

8 minutes ago, Vwbear said:

We get the blame anyway 

hopefully its pishing down 

No doubt. Actually, it is bit wet and grey clouds are gathering.

A bit of lighting with a direct hit on the elephant man's nose would be good fun.